Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• Look back at the roles....the rookie cop says his partner might be bad. This most likely refers to the vet since he was a hidden role and it would make sense that ian would give saw two lives so that the game went on longer.
    This is why I believe Tormented. If Darubian isn't Saw, we kill Tormented tomorrow.
  • Game balance-wise, Saw had the potential to kill up to 3 people at night apparently through games, without knowing who was scum or town. In theory, he could've wiped the scum team out for us(which minus Aza he basically did). The vet being a hidden role, the hint of the rookie cop knowing his partner was crooked(Unconfirmed Mason).

Also, look at the role OP. The only two roles that have ellipses(ellipse = ... for you illiterates) are Saw and Vet. The mod is Damdred. He likes hints and games within his games for his own amusement and satisfaction.

Saw = Darubian.
  • lol ixta made a big deal about reads, then did jack all

btw, folks, y'all need to learn how to see through Mages' BS :/ I keep scumreading you cause you're parroting his dumb so often lol
    I did but ganging up on him with his whole team still alive just felt risky to me. The noose package was a god send. XD I wanted to hold my vote as late as possible then ram him for the lynch with my vote.

But my noose ended day and killed Aza without a day lynch. :o
  • lol that's fine, so not complaining about aza ^^
  • #kill darubian

i'd kill mages more, but he's already dead. thinks he can just take my job?! heck no. can i be the new mayor? i was the assistant. i would like to think i overthrew him.
  • But you're an sawwolfs. =l
  • AN SAWWOLFS WITH THE POWER OF A BEAR. NO, TWO BEARS.
  • -snerkles-

Damdy should so post our saw game. Meadows was asking for pepsi xP
  • I want to play a game ;(
  • I want to play a game ;(
    No one likes me. I've never been Mayor, I've never played a game, I don't think I've even ever been NK'd.

Why the fuck do I play this game
  • Meadows...

WereBear > SawWolf.
  • I'm calling it boys and girls.

Darubian aka Saw has been beaten to death by a bear claw wielding maniac and her faithful sidekick shining.

I'm not sure if I over powered the town side of things, or if scum got super unlucky and everyone was to inactive to care.
  • Scummers minus Mages seemed pretty inactive, sadly, that's sorta what made them noticeable. Doesn't feel too over powered on Town side because Saw could realistically just as easily killed 3 Townies in one shot instead of 2 scum.

Plus, the chances were still damn low of me catching scum with that noose package. And a package went to scum in Mages for KP, as well.
  • Regardless Saw is awesome and so are you, thx for the game Damdy
  • edited February 2015
    I wasn't actually allowed to kill more than one person. Believe you me I tried.
  • Ah, so the other kills were up to the players of the game. XD Still, it was so unpredictable that I doubt it broke game mechanics. Regardless fun game gg wp
  • that was awesome I had a blast
  • Ah, so the other kills were up to the players of the game. XD Still, it was so unpredictable that I doubt it broke game mechanics. Regardless fun game gg wp
    He did a really great job in balancing my games. I lived through night one because of sheer luck. Each door had an effect but the players placed behind them were left to an rng.

• good game

rsoul you were wrong about me, so ha
  • lol yes I was cory <3 and tormented to

STILL CLAIMING MAGES THOUGH
  • eh we won and it only took 3 day cycles good job guys.
  • worst saw ever. wouldn't even give me a pepsi.
  • worst saw ever. wouldn't even give me a pepsi.
    Maybe he is sponsored by coke?
  • eh we won and it only took 3 day cycles good job guys.
    I really shouldn't have pushed to lynch mages or Tormented on day two. I should have let you all run amok
  • lol you shouldn't have redirected me to mages, for sure
  • I was suspicious of darubian even before he was shot. In our saw game I picked either Dole or Daru for saw. I seered Dole night 1 and Daru night two. Even though he flipped "good", that didn't really convince me because I knew Ian wouldn't just put random crap in the Rookie Cop's description, so it had to mean something. With Aza gone, Daru flipping red sealed it. Overall, the game set up was very entertaining although I got a bit frustrated with repeatedly defending myself even after I claimed lol.
  • I was more concerned with the mafia killing me
  • lol well both your deaths came from good guys :-p that's what you get for ignoring us haha. :D
  • Why should you not have to defend yourself after claiming? You only get away with that because people here are too lazy to false claim or challenge claims
  • maybe so, but no one false claimed and yet I was still doubted. Same thing with Cory, although him claiming doctor was pretty surprising.