Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMP

edited February 2015 in General
This has been a pretty big thing this round. Several sectors got this during the peak of multi activity, and have had it 2 or 3 weeks without being able to cure it, and not for lack of trying. Since clearly the multi side of it isn't going to change, can we do something about the success rate of cure? Imo, having this for any length of time and then having to spend the amount it costs from sector fund to cure it pretty much accomplishes the goal of sticking it to the target sector. I would even favor a 100% cure rate, just boost the cost for the sake of balance if needed. The RNG game is far beyond working as intended.

Comments

• Cart is good at f'n up code. Prolly messed it up when he changed price on sector wpns
  • Other than this round DMP is super rare, but yeah the success rate is ridiculous. It tooks us 5 tries during and after newb mode to cure it.

As far as RNG goes, it works as intended imo. It can be frustrating because of course it doesnt recognize how many times youve tried to cure it(its RNG every.single.time).

Probably the intent of the round was that every sector had been infected with DMP or such, but that didnt happen and yall know the reason.

@mages In-game mod should never be a part of the community, no matter how great guy/gurl he/she is. Theres just too much abuse.(Dont get me wrong, im sure moogs would do great)

And the cherry on top, bcart will never read this thread.
  • Nobody would talk to me if I was gm. Bc I got dirt on everyone :( the uni would be red lol
  • You have dirt on me?
  • You have dirt on me?
    i think he means he wants to rub dirt on you :)

• edited February 2015
    I'm clean as a muddah fuckin whistle that only Kate Hudson n Jessica Biel would use
  • clean. but what do i know?
  • i'm dirtier than rayzar's asshole after 2fertuesday at the local corner
  • I really had to think about 2fertuesday for a minute.
  • Look at all u guilty bastard jumping to say ur clean. :) aza is obviously the only clean one.
  • Nobody would talk to me if I was gm. Bc I got dirt on everyone :( the uni would be red lol
    Start by telling us who the multi owner is. You and greg seem to have connections to him/her.
  • i'm dirtier than rayzar's asshole after 2fertuesday at the local corner
    Your lowballing by a lot. What about 4wayfridays? Or WhateverWednesdays? They don't call it hump day for nothing.
  • I remember a sector where the SL tried to cure DMP over 10 times till it was gone was in S2 2 or 3 rounds ago.
    DMP is a shame. :((
  • It's obviously you Barry. Duh.