Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Central City?

edited January 2015 in General
I did not know that Parachute was Bash? or Farmed by Central City?
Checking on the sector news day before he was accuse.

January 10, 23:23:49 Our kingdom Parachute (1:12) bravely defended against CentralCity (1:8) and lost 595 planets.
CentralCity (1:8)
Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Terra Form
Networth: 1,795,325 (11)
Land: 7,162 (34)

----
Parachute (1:12)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Networth: 336,406 (291)
Land: 1,707 (286)

--------------------------------

Comments

• And this?

January 12, 19:22:11Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was CentralCity (1:8)
    January 12, 19:22:13Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was CentralCity (1:8)
    January 12, 19:22:16Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was CentralCity (1:8)
    January 12, 19:22:21Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was CentralCity (1:8)
    January 12, 19:22:29Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was CentralCity (1:8)
    January 12, 19:22:54Forces from CentralCity (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 348 planets, 83,918 platinum, 5,838 civilians, 66,438 energy, and 19honor.
    Our military has lost: 10 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 669 laser dragoons, and 446 tanks.

• edited January 2015
    So, he hit Parachute [bash], before even Jester said something the next day.

And he comes back hit another kingdom in the sector, who is actively hitting multi?

So, coincidence?

Who is Central City 1:8?
  • Interesting. I suggest you keep track of this.
  • Listen noobs, jester clearly has complete control over everything in his alliance and all they do is above board at all times. This is not a bash or war abuse, and even if it is fck you cause flames is gonna be here in a minute to let you known just how stupid you are....

Something like this
  • Yeah but whatever Flames says is correct. Same with Jester and several others. That makes all the difference.
  • Ray u got a hard on for those two? Central has nothing to do with dms so why bring up any of their names.
  • I want sauerkraut for lunch. I have sauerkraut in my lunch.
  • Cory gimme ur sauerkraut I'll give u my cookies.
  • January 13, 09:49:27 Our kingdom jar jar (1:17) bravely defended against CentralCity (1:8) and lost 533 planets.

So?
  • Clearly hitting kingdoms who are actively killing multibots?
  • He should be no. 1 on the post war KT list.
  • Cory gimme ur sauerkraut I'll give u my cookies.
    I ate that shit like it was Oktoberfest bro.
  • January 16, 05:29:02 Our brave kingdom CentralCity (1:8) attacked Hate Crime (1:6) and failed.
    January 16, 08:14:01 Our brave kingdom Consuela (1:8) attacked Kenshin Sexymura (1:10) and conquered 1,718 planets.
    January 16, 17:42:20 Our brave kingdom CentralCity (1:8) attacked jar jar (1:17) and conquered 628 planets.
    January 18, 01:30:10 Our brave kingdom Consuela (1:8) attacked HuHonosaurus Rex (2:7) and conquered 979 planets.
    January 18, 09:41:14 Our brave kingdom Consuela (1:8) attacked Rome (2:7) and conquered 915 planets.
    January 18, 14:00:50 Our brave kingdom CentralCity (1:8) attacked Rome (2:7) and conquered 988 planets.
  • January 20, 19:54:13 Our kingdom BadSanta (1:2) bravely defended against CentralCity (1:8) and lost 2,411 planets.
  • edited January 2015
    Ooookay! where do I begin? Ohhh here ya go a bash is less then a third of your land so I'm not sure you're thinking straight here...

Example : if Ashnod had 1k land... and I have 2,999 land it's technically not a bash... a bitch move yes, buuut not a bash! Also you forgot where my buddy did this

January 20, 21:15:04 Our brave kingdom JustTooGood (1:2) attacked CentralCity (1:8) and conquered 1,867 planets.
  • edited January 2015
    January 20, 21:17:32 Our brave kingdom Marcus Lattrell (1:6) attacked CentralCity (1:8) and conquered 1,654 planets.

• Oh ChefGreg, Thanks for your comment.

Sorry, I have not check the numbers yet. I have just posted it here so you guys can help me out. Not so sure if that was +/- lands before the hit, plus exploring as well. I'm just looking at to confirm whether he did it to other sectors as well, maybe not?

The recent hits was just whoring scheme, as these kingdoms are hitting multi-bots, then get their kingdoms hit by Central City again.
    Don't know if there is more to that story. Just archieve here, or hoping for more input from others.

@ JustTooGood: Thank you.
    January 20, 21:15:04 Our brave kingdom JustTooGood (1:2) attacked CentralCity (1:8) and conquered 1,867 planets.
  • edited January 2015
    He's an ass. I landed out in g2 and been killing multis all round, he just takes my land for it. Not easy to grow when your sector is constantly in a black hole, and that guy just abused every one of our KDs all round.
  • Hits on Parachute:

---------------------------------------

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Networth: 336,406 (291)
    Land: 1,707 (286)
    Honor: 939 (415)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 197.07 (270)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 913-30-CA-20 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 913-30-CA-20
    ----------------------------
    So Parachute went inactive after all the BS. He said, he quit.

I remember Lovsan also saying he quit/or given this kingdom and the IP was changed to the bot IP.

So, the bot maker scans for inactive kingdoms, and somehow access them, and add them to their army?

I am like CSI- SK version here...

This is Parachute IP now:)

Kingdom Information
    Networth: 72,445 (334)
    Land: 304 (388)
    Honor: 853 (403)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 238.31 (184)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77

• Weird, I didn't notice the change in his IP address. I thought he was just pissed about being KT by DMS. Then just started to attack his own sector and voted for a multi for SL. Certainly raises more questions.
  • not really

lovsan posted his user/pass in a chat cause he was quitting... it made its way to the multi who took over (whether its someone in the chat, or was given to the multi by someone in the chat, who knows)

this parachute kid probably just did the same, or pmd the multi his user/pass. You cant hack an account based on kd name (mostly, i suppose someone could be dumb and make a kd called Planet with planet/password as the user/pass)
  • It's you isn't it. That's why you quit. Too demanding to run the multis. ;)
  • not really

lovsan posted his user/pass in a chat cause he was quitting... it made its way to the multi who took over (whether its someone in the chat, or was given to the multi by someone in the chat, who knows)

this parachute kid probably just did the same, or pmd the multi his user/pass. You cant hack an account based on kd name (mostly, i suppose someone could be dumb and make a kd called Planet with planet/password as the user/pass)
    Mercer: that is probably correct assessment.
    He left...and he was inactive for awhile. Probably, left his username and pass to the multi. One piss off kid.

This is why I logged the hits and some IP history on the thread. For someone who was playing on his phone, have 2 jobs, log in just to make hits...he was not the kind to be multi overlord. But if he was pissed off enough...then yes, he sent his info to multi KD.

• not really

Sounds plausible

• @jester

so he was right and all you guys bitched and complained about it, should kil it to see if it stops the bots?
  • he was wrong.

the guys quits

leave his ID to the multi

Now, he is a certified bot...kill him.
  • jester

so he was right and all you guys bitched and complained about it, should kil it to see if it stops the bots?
    Yes, there is one kingdom that is the Achilles heel to all the bots... idiot.

Regardless, we have to kill him off now since he's a bot, thanks to your kt.
  • lol so much rage
  • lol so much rage
    No rage, just stating a fact about you.

• edited January 2015
    Lol a bot thnx to ur kt. And retard of the yr goes to fox. Get a room with pretty princess ur kids can be the downfall of mankind.