Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you want to follow a plan and kill the multis

edited January 2015 in General
Post here and I will make the plan clear, set up targets, post info and instructions.

Comments

• you going to multi again to "kill the multi's"? If so, shoulda did that shit ages ago before I died -_-
  • universal KT would be the fastest way, everyone is having troubles finishing kts, if you say you dont youre lying. SO if you want to kt the same ill post our kts and its up to ALs if they want to follow
  • Plan is simple, Uni has to singnle target them one at a time and try to pk the bigger ones with missles.

Besides that yea
  • Mafioso (2:6) and 2:6 Leasticouldo or whatever his name is
  • @ rohan i never multi
  • As I understand it, we are just knocking them down to size then pop killing them. Nobody ever invites me to aim groups though so I actually have no idea what's going on, or even who is in my alliance
  • @ rohan i never multi
    may have you mistaken then.
  • Heres the problem, you guys are knockingn them down to low. Popkilling someone is easier at a certain size
  • Lets start simple folks

Imadeit (X:3,Y:5) @ 2:1 Currently 1462 land

Start with Sabotages and Arsons---These kds all have low Res and Power..also crap for probes...so even if you have poor probes you should have decent success.

Once this Kd has negative or no power we start grabs. Once they are around 400 land, we move to Kidnaps until they are below 200 pop. Once they are that low we let it pop die in a few hours.

I will post a SOK on the next tick. Please post a SOK or SOM if you would like so we can all be updated on the status of its demise.

If we all participate this multi can be dead in a matter of hours.
  • no idea what alliance you are in aza obv not mine or you wouldd have posted in the aim forum. Also they are disbanding units to stay alive, on top of that they are around 85% rax. so Pking isnt the easiest so those are the kts. Post them
  • @ azalieo...read your messages man
  • i gave you 2 kts to post :) they are already started. Finish them
  • Success
    (January 9, 23:06:32)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 75 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Lord eche

Planets: 1,468
    Networth: 339,754
    Honor: 1,082
    Platinum: 640,550
    Power: 130,000
    Population: 14,048

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 1,571
    Troopers: 3,754
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 9,869
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • gentleman doesn't want to help
  • no its very clear he doesnt lol
  • @flames..this comes with no hate attached to the statement..you just post 2kds with no plan of attack, no info and just say kill one of these two..Im giving people decisive direct steps and providing a focused target. I believe a straightforward, singular and well directed plan will succeed better than a willy nilly "just whack these guys" approach. If people choose to follow your plan or mine its up to them..I will just do as i had promised..give a plan and post the SOK..the rest is up to you, THE UNI.
  • there is that reason why I am rogue.
  • You posted no plan gentleman, you just posted some random SoK up willy nilly. Quite absurd really.
  • Would love to help but my kd JuJubee is dead. No kd to play with now
  • @tmonsta I dont know if you didnt read or just want to troll but there is a defined plan there...here let me copy it for you in case you have trouble...

Lets start simple folks

Imadeit (X:3,Y:5) @ 2:1 Currently 1462 land

Start with Sabotages and Arsons---These kds all have low Res and Power..also crap for probes...so even if you have poor probes you should have decent success.

Once this Kd has negative or no power we start grabs. Once they are around 400 land, we move to Kidnaps until they are below 200 pop. Once they are that low we let it pop die in a few hours.

I will post a SOK on the next tick. Please post a SOK or SOM if you would like so we can all be updated on the status of its demise.

If we all participate this multi can be dead in a matter of hours.
  • You are wasting a lot of resources that way...it's not worth it and you don't start small when pooling an universal effort. You start big, you are definitely not worth following. I am not trolling, I just see no legitimate plan coming from you. Just some, "hey guys, I want to be important."
  • @tmonsta I dont need to be important..I gave a plan that is sure to work and is simple..if people follow it great it will demolish them quickly one by one..if not..so be it..i dont need your approval or anyone elses..Do as you wish and your opinion is yours..i dont feel a need to try to change it.
  • I gave you two current kts, the goal? Kt them, aka use the kds who are active to hit them until zero, when the kts are dead, I shall give you another to kill, its a basic system. PKing isnt working unless you get everyone to build missiles. If yorue notw illing to which most arent willing to then we shall move on to we need those 2 dead. Those are the current kts of DMS if you want to help you can. One by one they will die
  • PK is possible. Everyone just have to build missiles and spare their PAs. Which they are reluctant. Everyone is just hoping not to get killed and enjoy the NAPs. It will probably go on all game, given the rate of the kts. generally speaking, 5 missile strikes, and 120pas will pretty much kill each multi..

everyone's just farming like as if they may just win the game. most good players are dead. the nap encourages people to farm and whore while disguising as multi hitters working towards the greater good of the universe nonsense.

if the universe actually work on it together and do it the old way, it might actually work. the idea of suiciding / going low defence while all is NAP makes everyone abuse it. THe nap does more bad than good. They should have 2 simple targets like any war, a PK and a fail/powerless grab target.

if u can't break, then fail. then at the same time missile and pk together. u know when the multis login and when they are inactive for a long time.

bigger sectors please contribute for black hole towards the the bigger multi sectors (2:7 , 2:8 for example)

we might never know who the multi owner is, but he sure as hell was to eliminate PawPatrol. The first 5kts had been their top kds 10 kds, now both their VaL and AL died. not that the loss of leadership makes any difference. such a badly run alliance.

ffs sake, drop the naps and it will discourage farming and suicidal. do the kt properly the right way, or don't do it at all. just sit around and see who are the two lucky draw for each day's multi KT.

the ones in pawpatrol will have duplicated ones in the box, hence they will always be the lucky ones to be picked. you're probably safer to be allianceless than to be in PawPatrol. the statistics proves it, if any.

and those of you with probe farm/s, which most of you do, set a time to do a PK. let's all build some missiles, it wont run your KD down. for once put ur farm to good use.
  • What's ironic is that we've been doing this for a week now, and yet we've not learned from our own mistakes. If we can do half of what the multis are doing, they'd be afraid of us than we are of them. Whoever the owners are.

Most of u have bigger kds than the multis. More money for missiles, more probes, more army. Some dude has almost 100k troopers or ds.. making 4 separate grabs. Good for you, but so what if you r exploring max in growth n grabbing 200land each wl? Being top 5 etc. Unless ure friends with the multis, otherwise ure jus gonna die. It's jus a matter of when.

I wish ppl work together a quarter of how the multis kt the real players, then this joker who's ruining the game wouldn't get as much satisfaction as u guys are giving. Even blackholes.' are done half arsed.

• 2:6 sleeplessnights and Leasticoulddo 2:6 are current dms kts
  • Leasticoulddo 2:6

The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir ducks

Planets: 683
    Networth: 210,310
    Honor: 1,121
    Platinum: 44,392
    Power: 49,636
    Population: 1,985

MA Protection: 40%

Soldiers: 1,040
    Troopers: 3,663

Tanks: 6,411
  • sleeplessnights 2:6

The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: King oink

Planets: 2,440
    Networth: 588,352
    Honor: 1,145
    Platinum: 180,752
    Power: 213,000
    Population: 24,843

MA Protection: 0%

Soldiers: 3,129
    Troopers: 4,216

Tanks: 18,102
  • You shouldn't really need to sabotage as tops can break a them, also they will die from
    Population death around 350 land.