Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

will the multies save us all?

edited January 2015 in General
So I was thinking today. What if the multies are actually making the game more interesting?

Think about it, we, as a universe, have really been at war for since leaving newbie mode, but instead of it just being a curb stomp where the same 25 people form an alliance and use questionable methods to win a universal war, we have a universal nap where galaxy one is more or less fighting galaxy two. i can honestly say that so far this round i'm having a blast, and even when its all said and done and DMS farms everyone, at least we had fun at one point in the round.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    whys everyone hate dms already :( hasnt even been a war yet, however it is good it gives people who play more casually more fun then logging in and getting smashed
  • I was wondering why I haven't gotten smashed for forgetting to log in and build military : D
  • would be nice if the underground UAs (whoever they are), take this opportunity to wipe off their differences and work together to kill of the multis.

well if they are so good at killing each other, then it's better if they come together to clear off a common foe, and maybe be buddies in the future?

so who are the existing strong UAs these days?
  • I hear the xMultilordx UA is doing pretty well
  • 400 members yea.
  • haha as far as I know there arent any UAs this round I could be mistaken but i dont know of any big presence of 2ndc, xmyx or RO
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • This is all xFUAx's fault. Who the fuck started that shit.
  • This is all xFUAx's fault. Who the fuck started that shit.
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • @barricade...that would be me..and why would this be xFUAx's fault hmm?
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • @barricade...that would be me..and why would this be xFUAx's fault hmm?

You are behind the multis to being down UAs
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • @barricade...that would be against the very principals of what xFUAx is about..see the post of our ideals
  • so everyone who has been targeted are part of UA's? that would be interesting to know.
  • No idea. Pulling your leg.
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • xBDFCx 4 lyfe
  • whys everyone hate dms already :( hasnt even been a war yet, however it is good it gives people who play more casually more fun then logging in and getting smashed
    2hours after newb war ended i got trained :p
  • This topic proves azalieo is the multiman KT KT KT KT
  • Anyone who has been to Ashnod's Nudie Bar know who is the KT?

We go back old days - chat about KT at the Bar, watching dancing Llama.
    @Veii, what kind of drinks are you serving now adays?

Alliance forums is not safe anymore...but it always was..
  • would be nice if the underground UAs (whoever they are), take this opportunity to wipe off their differences and work together to kill of the multis.

well if they are so good at killing each other, then it's better if they come together to clear off a common foe, and maybe be buddies in the future?

I confess, I am Lithuanian by affinity.

I am hot sauce by affinity.

Peppermint vodka left over from the xmas parties and several cases of canadian beer (nobody like!).

:-) hehehehehehehe