Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dank is LT, The Proof is in the pudding.

edited February 2012 in General
You see it all started with Dank on his knees for me. Then the following transpired:

February 17, 13:54:23 Our kingdom Ultra Milk (1:17) bravely defended against Shake N Bake (2:9) and lost 163 planets.
February 17, 13:54:26 Our kingdom Ultra Milk (1:17) bravely defended against Shake N Bake (2:9) and lost 118 planets.
February 17, 13:54:28 Our kingdom Ultra Milk (1:17) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
February 17, 13:54:28 Our kingdom Ultra Milk (1:17) bravely defended against Shake N Bake (2:9) and lost 81 planets.

As you see Dank is LT, I rest my case. Dam Liths.

As you see I rest my case, Dank is LT.

Comments

• I'm in 1:4 you idiot.
  • Yes I know. But look it doesn't matter you are LT.
  • edited February 2012
    I'm the leader of xMGx didn't you know that?

• dank and his boys are secretly 2ndC too
  • Someone say pudding?
  • edited February 2012
    dank and his boys are secretly 2ndC too
    Most of the active members are affiliated in some way.
  • dank and his boys are secretly 2ndC too
    I have no boys.
  • I am FC and have always been FC.

The secret is out.
  • I have membership in all uas
  • I have no membership to any UAs.
  • FC has a cool site with that nes emulator and all...MARIO!
  • Wish I was FC :-(
  • edited February 2012

At least 3 of these accounts are his known aim multis. The other guy is like I don't even play SK what is that? DF cracks me up.

http://fightclubua.net/images/darknoob.jpg
  • edited February 2012

This image is old as hell.
  • I feel left out. I'm not on the FC list. :(
  • edited February 2012
    I think you were running Tigers at the time and I was mad that you were helping Pitbull. They did have a damn bot on us from both alliances. It would be fair to say you just weren't helping us but you know how I get twisted.
  • You know he is just making my case even better, More proof he is LT.
  • edited February 2012
    I can't be LT I'm not a Lithuanian. I'd have to be xMGx.
  • Does any of this matter?
  • edited February 2012
    I think you were running Tigers at the time and I was mad that you were helping Pitbull. They did have a damn bot on us from both alliances. It would be fair to say you just weren't helping us but you know how I get twisted.
    iirc Kes and I stopped war to kill a lot of the bot kingdoms, then I kind of turned on Pitbulls for using them :P

But that's ancient history, and my memory sucks. (yes I know it was only a year ago, my memory still sucks)
  • I couldn't get Dank to KT me that round.
  • edited February 2012
    I tried but everyone cried and complained until I took your KT down. Bunch of homos crying about we don't have a reason and I know that dude. My whole sector is dying of bot rape why are we attacking Animal, wah! SK people piss me off sometimes. I swear they never ask a single question until I am the AL then they suddenly find morals.