Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Negotiations on Multis

edited December 2014 in General
Look guys , I don't want every one to be upset with what's going on , I did this just to prove a point to several players throwing there weight about , I hvent wanted to really kill on a mass scale as I don't need to, the visibility alone has made people run to the hills ( hense people never even hit my MULTIS till yestarday) it is refreshing to now see that you have black holes most G2 sectors which will slow me down and well done for starting to kill them , see this is what annoys me !!
Why not kill them earlier???

Why???
Because some of you are fuxking greedy fuckers for land and you bash people and look for the easy hit, where's the team work! It's took a couple of innocent people to die last night for the uni to even try and do anything against my army!
Your pathetic , the lot of you!

However I will Negiotiate !

Pie
Greg
Atmo
Meadows

All disband your kingdoms then I will delete the armies

You have till tomorow night to respond

These conditions are none negotiable

Comments

• Ur a retard and anyone who thinks ur in charge of these multis is also a retard. U threatened to kill me first. This did not happen and u knew where my kd was.

Ur a joke stfu
  • Ur a retard and anyone who thinks ur in charge of these multis is also a retard. U threatened to kill me first. This did not happen and u knew where my kd was.

Ur a joke stfu

I actually don't

Bro I don't even know who you are , you fucking freak , your a nobody who just trolls the forum spouting shit

• Bro I don't even know who you are , you fucking freak , your a nobody who just trolls the forum spouting shit

False. He is very successful at networking in StarKingdoms and knows just how to make an alliance #1. He is hardly a nobody.

Well I think he's a cunt
  • Look the above are the demands , it's up to the game what they want!!
    I've extended an olive branch

Let me know if you accept or reject my demands!??
  • I started hitting the multis two days ago...
  • If these really are your multis then you can go fuck yourself. This round is about as bad as this game has ever been. People are really leaving and for a game already on the brink of extinction you are doing a great job of pushing it over the edge. You are like a guy out poaching an endangered species.......AKA a piece of shit low life.
    +1
  • The games very close to extinction due to the farmers and bashers and stackers who continually stack and smash the noobs and make people who joined the game for the first time leave instantly, these are the people you should blame!
    I want growth please :^(
  • Maybe it's time to kill the game completely. whoever owns the multis I hope you destroy as many kingdoms as possible to put an end to this round.
  • Viva mentality: People who buy premis and join alliances together stack....

Lets not forget that the real meaning of stacking is loading up one sector to form a mega sector.

I will let the sk community decide, should i delete vivas account on the forums or not
  • You're an idiot. You think I'd disband for you? Not only would I not do that, but I'd rather see the chaos and destruction of the entire universe either way.

Your terms are laughable and the mere thought that you could even manage a multi army if you wanted to is hilarity beyond measure.
  • I don't even have to say anything mages said it all. Ur a retard nub. True story
  • edited December 2014
    Look people I like Meadows too she is witty, entertaining, and has no problem making fun of herself. Regardless of this we all know she is a bot whore. We all know Pie hangs around these guys too. What I always liked about SK is that each round you can start over and despite what is said it's not actual proof that can be used to kill you, at least not sanctioned by an alliance. The problem is this. We all know that if they aren't currently on the bots they have the resources to know who is. They have the resources to suddenly acquire bots, multis, and shared accounts on a whim. I know this because I've been there I've done that. It's not a brag it's just an obvious account of what goes on around here. People are always happy to follow them.

The point of this if I ever had one is that Viva is simply responding to the environment. At any time that I play I'll immediately take up arms and side with him whenever possible. Why? Because he's the underdog. He's not the one that gets propped up like the other two I've mentioned. Instead he's always in an uphill battle against odds he can't win. If he makes any mistake it's held over his head forever round after round. Meanwhile they can have their pants pulled down left and right while people look the other way. You can't blame Viva for ruining the game. In fact you can't point at Meadows or Pie that were placed on those pedestals either. The problem lies in the same people that throw fits and kick and scream when things don't go their way. Suck it up and taste what those that aren't in the loop taste the entire round when they play. Viva is right that your lack of participation causes this you let them do what they want for your slice of a meaningless placement on a leader board nobody really cares about. The people that can't trust their sector mates, can't trust their alliance, and have no prayer in the forum are the real victims and we rarely if ever hear their voice except through people like him. Is he an SK martyr? Of course not he's Viva he will punch you in the face, steal your lunch money, and smack your girl in the ass the first chance that he gets. Anyways, it's the mentality on this game that prevents me from even playing it which is the problem. This game is heavily ingrained by cheating it is setup as a cheaters playground. For this reason I have always said everyone should take the gloves off and go at it. Unfortunately we can't even have this because people bring their bots and scripts into the picture. Therefore by logical reasoning this game has been dead for over a decade. There is nothing to really cry about unless you are trolling. There is no quitting because someone cheated, everyone cheated. The people that didn't cheat were just being lazy. Enjoy the long post. TLDR, me either really it's just rambling. Yall know it's the truth though look at the mirror before you throw stones at my homie.
  • Ur homie is a retard. Not to long to read.

If ppl want a voice in this game they only need to speak up. Hell it's 100 plus members. It's not hard to become a political big dog with the right friends.
  • edited December 2014
    If you are honestly new and don't know anyone the crap behind the scenes here is unbelievable. This is a game where running 40 extra kingdoms is noob crap. Running 400 then you get some attention.
  • edited December 2014
    Ur out of touch dank. If u wanna have an impact on this game u do it on a social lvl. I swear u never understood that. Even back in the day u were just like viva is now. U couldn't use words so u used multis. Atleast back then it was u Doing it. Viva is a just an attention whore dank. He can't even make a good kd let alone make a multi army.
  • I think we need a General Adama (from Battlestar Galactic) to unite all ALs at the beginning of every round to fight the multi armies. If we all agree that this happens every round, why do we act like maybe this round will be different. I would put my hand up to take this role, but I don't know enough people here to make an effective general. But I am more than willing to help out with coordination.

LadyA, I know you asked me to help with getting a list of multis together but I don't think you're the right person.

• However I will Negiotiate !
    These conditions are none negotiable
    Negotiates with non-negotiable conditions. There should be a meme pic for this.
  • I love you Mages.
  • edited December 2014
    Look people I like Meadows too she is witty, entertaining, and has no problem making fun of herself. Regardless of this we all know she is a bot whore. We all know Pie hangs around these guys too. What I always liked about SK is that each round you can start over and despite what is said it's not actual proof that can be used to kill you, at least not sanctioned by an alliance. The problem is this. We all know that if they aren't currently on the bots they have the resources to know who is. They have the resources to suddenly acquire bots, multis, and shared accounts on a whim. I know this because I've been there I've done that. It's not a brag it's just an obvious account of what goes on around here. People are always happy to follow them.
  • Viva, I am just curious... for someone who has so many posts on the forum and has been playing for so long... why ruin the game?

I am aware some people cheat. I am aware the same people now tend to dominate the game (playing for a decade and learning all the nuances of the game has nothing to do with it...am i right?) I am also aware that it is difficult for new players to come in and not get smoked because... well... they are new.

Your idea to make a point is to:
    a) create a ton of multis - which traps those same players, who are not "in the loop" as you say it, to be all alone in sectors controlled by you... with no allies at all
    b) kill off players who make legitimate kingdoms, like Cam (nice roll by the way), who arent even on your list
    c) make some of the longstanding players, who are the backbone of sk since they keep coming back, want to quit.
    d) destroy a game that obviously means a lot to you - since you have 1500 posts on the forum and have been playing for a long time... and for which you either took the time to code a bot or paid someone to do so.
    e) complain that noone grouped to kill off the multis, which are more than half of the playerbase, and had very good D for their land. (cause people just love to suicide to hit a multi... that ALWAYS ends well)

Lets be honest here... many of us are only playing because of the friendships we made when we were younger, which is also the basis for the "groups" that tend to take over the server. You play and talk to someone for 5-10 years, you tend to not want to grab them. If you werent such a dick, you would have made friends also and had people that you wanted to play with/fight for/fight against or what have you.

You must be part of the newer generation of kids where you think the world owes you just for being born, and everyone gets a participant trophy. IF you lose, its everyone else's fault but your own - you are infallible and perfect (I am sure your mom tells you so).
    The game is a combination of social, political and kingdom building skills. If you arent willing to participate, or arent able to, your potential to achieve is more limited. Same as real life. Life is a game, those who are willing to play succeed.. those who are unwilling, or unable, have a ceiling - thats just how it goes. If you want to succeed, take the time to ask questions, get tips, learn how to live through adversity and either befriend, or be better than those who want to squash you. Its like that in sk, and its like that in life.

(note: I do not think sk is life at all, nor do i care about my kds...however there are many parallels. Many of the same skills that are required to succeed in life are required in any game that involves a large number of people. In both, those that cry about losing and cheat to prove a point never get anywhere, and often ruin any chances they have in the future)

Keep acting like a toddler - you're gonna go far, kid.
  • hehe that didn't work