Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iphone and android app?

edited February 2012 in Suggestions
So I check from my I Pone all the time. The problem is that the web browser is hard to read and navigate. Why don't you make a App that allows people to check their kingdoms from their Phone. This would be 2 fold. Allow accessibility which will improve game play, and MAYBE just maybe add people to the player base....

just saying...could something be done try and save this game...

Comments

• Great idea! Its people like this that we need more of!
  • edited February 2012
    We'll expect that app from you by Friday, Mr. jesterawx.

• So I check from my I Pone all the time. The problem is that the web browser is hard to read and navigate. Why don't you make a App that allows people to check their kingdoms from their Phone. This would be 2 fold. Allow accessibility which will improve game play, and MAYBE just maybe add people to the player base....

Oh great idea. Innovator. Thats what we call you. I'm sure Bcart will come on tomorrow and implement this, mate you just saved the game!
  • Hey I got a better idea! Lets troll this guy for trying to pitch his idea cause we are narcissistic assholes with pride issues that use the internet as a cooping mechanism.

What a bunch of faggots.
  • lol. cunts, pure an utter c u n t s
  • Hey I got a better idea! Lets troll this guy for trying to pitch his idea cause we are narcissistic assholes with pride issues that use the internet as a cooping mechanism.

What a bunch of faggots.
    What're you going to do, spank us, Mother Goose?

What a bunch of faggots.
    He's going to lay his eggs on us, and by eggs, i mean his eggrolls
  • edited February 2012
    So I check from my I Pone all the time. The problem is that the web browser is hard to read and navigate. Why don't you make a App that allows people to check their kingdoms from their Phone. This would be 2 fold. Allow accessibility which will improve game play, and MAYBE just maybe add people to the player base....

I also play from my IPhone all the time and the text IS a little hard to read which is why all you have to do is zoom. Its really not that hard you just take your thumb and index finger and pull them apart like you're measuring something with your fingers. And if you want to copy and paste you just press on the text and hit copy when it comes up, simple. Now you should be able to play from your phone, VOILA!

• So I check from my I Pone all the time. The problem is that the web browser is hard to read and navigate. Why don't you make a App that allows people to check their kingdoms from their Phone. This would be 2 fold. Allow accessibility which will improve game play, and MAYBE just maybe add people to the player base....

I also play from my IPhone all the time and the text IS a little hard to read which is why all you have to do is zoom. Its really not that hard you just take your thumb and index finger and pull them apart like you're measuring something with your fingers. And if you want to copy and paste you just press on the text and hit copy when it comes up, simple. Now you should be able to play from your phone, VOILA!

Thank goodness one of us isn't a complete asshole.
  • This is the 3rd thread in recent memory about this, its like everyone thinks its unheard of to consider :-p

Ill say again: mobile site > app as far as SK goes.

What a bunch of faggots.
    My point exactly.

Lol if you dont know how to zoom on an iPhone, you don't deserve to have an iPhone.
  • I've got an LG Rumor Touch. It's like a smart phone, if it had a lobotomy. Half the time I'm playing SK Roulette.
  • Same with my Galaxy S2, that bottom stat bar likes to randomly plant itself in the middle of boxes i need.
    Like ill adjust it to 3 WLs and as im correcting, it blocks the square. I pray everytime it changes properly :(
  • Same with my Galaxy S2, that bottom stat bar likes to randomly plant itself in the middle of boxes i need.
    Like ill adjust it to 3 WLs and as im correcting, it blocks the square. I pray everytime it changes properly :(
    iknowright?
  • My HTC EVO 3d does same crap.. zoom and rotate and hope the bar doesn't decide that's the perfect spot.. or SoMs where the add covers 4th WL slot
  • edited February 2012
    I tried to replicate your guys' problem with my DroidX.

My conclusion: you're all retarded for using the default browser.

p.s. - In non-douchebag terms, what I'm trying to say is try downloading Dolphin Mini, it's probably the best browser for non-ICS android phones.
  • if sci isn't stacking alliances you know he's being a douchebag...
  • The bigger part of the APP would be to try and attract new players...
    I do know how to use my phone to zoom and navigate the screen, but i also know it could easily be made better.. anyway...
  • ITT: one of sk's biggest nerds calls people nerds
  • iam an sk nerd, but this, this is just outright nerd talk
  • i dont have a iphone or a droid and dont have a bit of problems i dont even have a smart phone
  • you are also like rank 987654332th
    Hey eikos cool leave em be
    987654332nd*

Honestly, you'd fuck up a finger painting.

• I wish they had an Iphone app w/ it's own server and you'd only be able to make 1 kd per apple device.

It would be more convenient to play on an app vs a mobile browser. Yes, I have an iphone and can play w/ safari just fine but still, I prefer the facebook app over facebook through safari, for example.

It *should* significantly decrease the amount of multis but I'm sure someone would figure out a way to work around it. (Can you emulate iOs on a pc?)

• iPhone apps like Facebook and other multi player games are just an interface to the server. Most use the http protocol to communicate with the server, and therefor can be faked from a PC. Security at best might be encrypting the data sent to the server meaning the app would need to be reverse engineered for the type of encryption and the server address. A waste of time maybe but not impossible.

IPhone or mobile app alone would be kickass just for its ease of use thou.
  • i liked this and added it to facebook. yeah!