Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't understand...

edited December 2014 in General
...why some of you pathetic people feel the need to cheat in an online game with maybe 100 players...

December 27, 20:01:24 Our brave kingdom Mike Murphy (1:6) attacked Shadow Thone (1:5) and failed.
December 27, 20:01:39 Our kingdom Mike Murphy (1:6) bravely defended against Shadow Thone (1:5) and lost 72 planets.
December 27, 20:01:41 Our kingdom Mike Murphy (1:6) bravely defended against Shadow Thone (1:5) and lost 62 planets.
December 27, 20:01:43 Our kingdom Mike Murphy (1:6) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
December 27, 20:01:43 Our kingdom Mike Murphy (1:6) bravely defended against Shadow Thone (1:5) and lost 53 planets.
December 27, 20:01:44 Our kingdom Mike Murphy (1:6) bravely defended against Shadow Thone (1:5) and lost 46 planets.

I just don't get it...do you honestly feel some sort of accomplishment for this shit?

Comments

• Why didn't you post this 30 minutes ago?
  • Mike ailed pretty hard on shadow like almost 2k tanks some troopers and soldiers. I'm not sure if i would kt him would be up to dms and santa
  • But in 15 seconds, he was able to click on the KD, SoM, and then attack?

I don't care honestly, because it's just added to the list of farmers for me to take land from, but, I do want to understand why these noobs feel the need to gain unfair free land. Even if it puts you to #1 land or NW, how can you feel any sense of accomplishment? You didn't earn #1 land/NW, you cheated to get there. Two noobs in 1:19 farmed earlier in the round the exact same way.
  • If I had to explain this situation in one word, it would be apathy.
  • I can 100% say there was no interaction here. I know them both and they dont know each other
  • ap·a·thy
    ˈapəTHē/Submit
    noun
    lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern.

For those less intelligent.
  • its 2 am and i'm at sk...i dont understand as well...

wtf am i doing with my life?
  • The rules of this game are really out the window. its just double standards everywhere.

Countless times i've been ktd for using 4 wls. People just need excuses.
  • The rules of this game are really out the window. its just double standards everywhere.

Countless times i've been ktd for using 4 wls. People just need excuses.
    but youre a dick

• he disbanded anyway
  • I admit. It was me. I farmed my multi and felt bad so I disbanded. I'm so bad at sk
  • I admit. It was me. I farmed my multi and felt bad so I disbanded. I'm so bad at sk