Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Round

2»

Comments

• There is not enough strenghth in numbers to kill farmers /multi. No more War Chief who are willing to charge..and lead, and march on, win or lose..In fact, the farmers and multi are majority now. The rest are : kingdoms builders who fight to top NW, and those ordinary players who kindda just tread along.

In fact, the multi killed me right out of newbie mode Round 66, because I tried to bring the old school SK. About 40 of us, who were same old solid friends - pack one, pack all.
    what I learned the hard way, that we ...are a treat to the multi or farmers - so I was eliminated -- one hour right after newbie mode. Imagine that?

Would anyone try again, or just accept the fact that legit players are now the minority?
    I have more to say, but no one's ready to listen, so +1 to this
  • You guys are idiots, we spent 2 1/2 three weeks doing nothing but napping up and killing multis last round.

You guys are just stupid
  • they are just ignorant and lack a real thought process on anything relevant, and can only hold onto the ignorant past that is just false in every regard