Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 67 - Era of Sector Weapons

Comments

• Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Well this'll be fun...but I just have to point this out...

Terra Form:
    + 307,657,269 Networth (55.68%) with 49 accounts (12.66%).
    + Avg: 6,278,720 Networth

BCart's thought process: SEEMS FINE TO ME.

told you Terra got OP about a round or 5 ago. retardedly broken OP
  • round bonus is fine...people had asked for it before
  • edited December 2014
    I would have played this round if sector size was halved.
  • I am so praying that he did not screw up the code this time. You know I just dislike bugs...especially when it is used and abused.
    Anytime he screws up code, just pretend the screwed up version is the round change, and we just have a wackier round : D
  • I always hope he does screw up the round.
  • edited December 2014
    In my estimation not only is terra uber strong naturally, but with the round bonus.

Can we now declare this best round for Terra Ever? --I remember thinking 15% was a lot, considering it was +10% bonuses -20% income. now with an extra 20% income and 30% pop income, 10% mili 10% power (if researched) -10% return times.

Mysti is always fantastic if there's a ton of inacts. Well unless something else changes. If there's not you're screwed. End of story.
    With all the black holes and solar winds that might happen, could mess up some of that htiting.

But really, these weapons do shit to terra. And there'll be some inacts out there to take advantage of. (but mysti is worse this round). With the weapons nw scores will be lower making research easier. Basically Terra is more OP than ever/

Terra should be at best -20% income considering you're just getting +20% for researching it anyway. ... -25% income would balance it imo. Least on s2.
    It's a mess. Did I hear GO is still running? Time for a better game.
  • I am so praying that he did not screw up the code this time. You know I just dislike bugs...especially when it is used and abused.
    Anytime he screws up code, just pretend the screwed up version is the round change, and we just have a wackier round : D
    Thats actually a good way of looking at it.
  • I'll play again when ocean is unnerfed. Safe bet!
  • Coming next round, Oceanic buff.
  • edited December 2014
    Next round bonus:

Round 68 - Era of Rising Sea Levels
    All planet types are Oceanic in addition to any other planet type they are.
  • Did I hear GO is still running? Time for a better game.
    lol
  • Next round bonus:

Round 68 - Era of Rising Sea Levels
    All planet types are Oceanic in addition to any other planet type they are.
    Quintana Roo will be my location.
  • Are you going to let multis fuck up the round again?
  • Are you going to let multis fuck up the round again?
  • Maybe this is BCarts ultimate Puzzle command game. How will the universe cope with an unstoppable force.
  • edited January 2015
    Maybe this is BCarts ultimate Puzzle command game. How will the universe cope with an unstoppable force.
    +1.

Dodging bullets, from multi bots, and surviving from legitimate players who cheat and get away with it.
  • Maybe this is BCarts ultimate Puzzle command game. How will the universe cope with an unstoppable force.
    +1.

Dodging bullets, from multi bots, and surviving from legitimate players who cheat and get away with it.
    all the multis spread put across galaxy 2.. how else do you get people to make use of the round bonus? if the multis didnt exist the round bonus would be redundant
    +1.

all the multis spread put across galaxy 2.. how else do you get people to make use of the round bonus? if the multis didnt exist the round bonus would be redundant
    If there were still 10 galaxies it would've been amazing :D

+1.

If there were still 10 galaxies it would've been amazing :D

Not with our numbers, too low. 40 Galaxies were all but history. B-cart is desperately filling 2 Galaxies with bots.
  • edited January 2015
    Excuse me, but what does 4X's less even mean? So you gain money for using sector weapons?
  • I think it means if it normally costs say 20% of nw, then it would be reduced to 5%. At least that's how I took it.
  • I think it means if it normally costs say 20% of nw, then it would be reduced to 5%. At least that's how I took it.
    That would be 1/4th, or 75% less.
  • Excuse me, but what does 4X's less even mean? So you gain money for using sector weapons?
    Tormented is correct. just divide by 4. nothing fancy here.
  • Excuse me, but what does 4X's less even mean? So you gain money for using sector weapons?
    Tormented is correct. just divide by 4. nothing fancy here.

in theory but bcart always fucks up his coding so it adds some fun
  • Hoping for "Era of 'Your kingdom name doesn't seem to follow language patterns, either rename your kingdom, or respond to the email sent to the address connected to this account to finish making your kingdom'"
  • haha.
    you thought well.
  • 50 Terry McGinnis (1:4) 5,083,985

Dat top 50