Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, you think your the best?

edited December 2014 in General
I know a few of you will compete this round. Try to hit, whore, cheat, and politic your way into the #1 spot.

My challenge to anyone who is going to work towards that, is to screen shot your probe history every day. You don't have to show it to us now, but it will give legitimacy to any one who actually "wins" the round.

But you say, can't they just photo shop the results?

Sure. But I'm betting if enough of us do it, someone will get caught, then we will have tons of drama to fuel the pfs, and if there is one thing that gets the crazies to come out and play, it's drama.

Anyway, I'm going to al, and most likely die, but I'm in. From day 1 on I'll daily log my probe history.

Comments

• Both ,
    News and Probe History would help more to see if you are a bank for someone ;)
  • News would he easy to hide, as some days you'd go through with no news, epically early.
  • I know a few of you will compete this round. Try to hit, whore, cheat, and politic your way into the #1 spot.

My challenge to anyone who is going to work towards that, is to screen shot your probe history every day. You don't have to show it to us now, but it will give legitimacy to any one who actually "wins" the round.

But you say, can't they just photo shop the results?

Sure. But I'm betting if enough of us do it, someone will get caught, then we will have tons of drama to fuel the pfs, and if there is one thing that gets the crazies to come out and play, it's drama.

Anyway, I'm going to al, and most likely die, but I'm in. From day 1 on I'll daily log my probe history.
    I told you I was going to be you pop farm since I won't be very active. Now you've gone and ruined that plan.
  • I don't cheat for personal gain, nor do I really multi often. I did this last round cause I got bored quickly and had 4 weeks to burn off and do jack shit :P.
  • No thanks. I'll be competing, but I'm an honest player and I don't particularly care if the rest of the uni believes me or not.
  • If only the game automatically did this every day like cs did with vac in games.

You would have to do it three times day. For all 24 available. If you missed one of the three you would be void. As you could have banked in this window.

Again needs to be automatic to work
  • No thanks. I'll be competing, but I'm an honest player and I don't particularly care if the rest of the uni believes me or not.
  • it's not that hard to be rank 1 without robbing...
  • It's a lot of trouble to keep track of your probe history and ss it. How do you even ss a phone. forgot. To ask all legit players those going to the top to do this is pretty annoying. Anyway you really have to have the news history as well or it doesn't mean anything.
    Like sok robbing, is what I've heard is a common multi trick. sok a kd witha multi then probe with yours. if someone had that news and then caught the robber with fdc or shields then that would give evidence they are multi,

but I guess more importantly who would care to search through all this? I got 1800 news in a 5 day span on s2. about 3k during that kt. Asking me to go through all of that and compare it with 20 peoples probe history. ... it's a pain in the ass. especially to do 50 SS to get all the news

But if you're volunteering for this that's good ;) maybe if you can extract the information from the SS or if people took a text copy and can get the format right you can do automatic searching to automate a lot of this. but in my case for example would need to search 300 screenshots for matches just to tell one kd
  • i'll do this when i can. thats a good idea.
    no, i'll just copy/paste text.
  • I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST
    LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!
  • I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST
    LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!
  • A. Probe history last longer then a day.
    B. Google can tell you how to ss any phone. It's really easy
    C. Kts obviously won't need to be looked at...
    D. If your playing low prices it's obvious, so it doesn't matter
    E. Your right it doesn't stop probe farms... but it's a start.
  • but what if I don't wanna share my banks?! Or tell my friends that it was me who robbed them right before they woke up?
  • I mean, not that I would ever do such a thing....
  • but what if I don't wanna share my banks?! Or tell my friends that it was me who robbed them right before they woke up?
    Then you will finish #1 BUT jesterawx won't officially count it!

omg nooooooo the horror
  • hahaha... finish... that's funny
  • hahaha... finish... that's funny
    Welllll if youre not going to finish at all then you won't need to follow the rules to be the legit winner :P