Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xxFUAxx

edited December 2014 in General
This goes out as notice to all the multis and UAs that make this game intolerable. Some people care...

xFUAx Purpose and Policies

The purpose of this UA is to keep the other UAs in check when they practice unfair gameplay and/or put themselves above their own alliance or even sector mates. Our goal is to reduce the influence, power and the desire to even create a UA. We believe UAs help destroy the game and make it worse for other players which is why this UAs only purpose is to stope others from affecting the game negatively with such a UA. Listed herein are our policies and guidelines.

Charter: To destroy UA favoritism in SK and Make play fair and responsible for all players ensuring no one is allowed an unfair power via Multis or internal conflicts"

"All members will post the xFUAx tag in their signature and let all UA memebers know who their kingdoms are so we may police our ranks properly ."

"By joining you agree not to save each others asses and to uphold your current alliance and sector mates above all. If a xFUAx member becomes a KT in your alliance for whatever reason you are expected to act as if the UA doesn't exist."

"You will always share info between UA members to ensure you are always direct and honest with your fellow members to uphold the dignity of this UAs policy of Non-UA favoritism."

"If our UA targets someone within your alliance you are NOT to participate in actions against said person(s). Your alliance and sector mates come first and you will simply ignore this situation without bias."

"For any other situation not covered here be sure to use good judgement and communicate with other members pertaining to matters. These policies can and will amended to ensure the UA is upholding our purpose by making SK a more fun and fair game to play for everyone."

Comments

• but there are none

it's just me and my 20 friends from my dormitory
  • I'm so FUA, that I can't join your UA... sorry.
  • well psycho then you have joined already in spirit...loafery..my 20 "friends"=my 20 multi accouints lol
  • Why is everything in quotations?
  • Why rely on a UA? Just make 500 DW's.
  • "All members will post the xFUAx tag in their signature and let all UA memebers know who their kingdoms are so we may police our ranks properly ."
    ^^ So the multis and UAs know who to target first ^^
  • Yes of course..to hide says you are scared and care that much about a pile of code..that you fear them...today is always a good day to die and why not make them show themselves for the cowardly pieces of crapola they are..
  • Pretty sure this is how fenris got obliterated ;-)
  • MORE LIKE PEE U!
  • I can't think of any active UAs... Unless you mean having friends is bad?
  • edited December 2014
    Do I need to apply? Because I definitely want to get in on this.
  • You DO understand the point of an UNDERGROUND alliance is to stay UNDERGROUND? :P
  • that is the whole point of it not to be underground but to be so above ground that it makes everything a matter of transparency..and allows us to show folks there are people who wont back down on bs that so permeates the game right now and not afraid to let the piddly KD they have die to show it...@zeality..ummm DOes xxMYxx ring a bell guy??? I know that UA is active as fuck..seen some greasy malay fingers in a bunch of things..
  • @rob...If you want to join message me..follow the guidelines and strictures in the above and you are in...which definitely means NO MULTI KDS...ahem
  • @rob...If you want to join message me..follow the guidelines and strictures in the above and you are in...which definitely means NO MULTI KDS...ahem
    Cmon brotha I don't multi -_-.
  • that is the whole point of it not to be underground but to be so above ground that it makes everything a matter of transparency..and allows us to show folks there are people who wont back down on bs that so permeates the game right now and not afraid to let the piddly KD they have die to show it...@zeality..ummm DOes xxMYxx ring a bell guy??? I know that UA is active as fuck..seen some greasy malay fingers in a bunch of things..
    No such thing as xmyx. I'm not even Malaysian and others arnt aswell. Just some people who are friends, and tend to fight for each other. No different from many circle jerks in sk. We are no different. Just in a chat together. Everyone has their influence in various things, that's what sk is.
  • Zeal and I have a ua

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • edited December 2014
    @rob...If you want to join message me..follow the guidelines and strictures in the above and you are in...which definitely means NO MULTI KDS...ahem
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

<33
  • There was one real UA that I can recall, they are actually fun to have war with. .The Lithuanians...xLTx...
    With player base of say 20-30 players now, do we really have real UA, or just 4 people trying to abuse the code and make it look like that there is 100 of them?

Bunch of Fenris players who chat on AIM and help each other is nothing new to SK. It has been that way since 2001, we don't even use tags on our kingdom names, we use the same old name every game, its pretty transparent. Lem, Ara, Puni, Puchu, Veii, Neithan, JD, Amiable, Dawg, 3evil, Mugabian, Vindicator, MPC, DeathApprentice, Storlock, Toleria uses the same kingdom names, and others probably a slight variance. We are not difficult to find, LOL, yeah Marian Knight - that is how the multi find us and got obliterated. +1 (do we need to hide next time?)

With FUA in existence, I am not sure if having Fenris as an alliance may be optional. Just play. Lets see in another 10 years re-union. We will be retired by then, semi-retired and we can play SK all day again. ~scary thought~
  • I'm down with FUA tho. Good cause.
  • what about xLFCx.. and xFCx? those were legit UAs.. and i know im missing one.. some body had asked me to join one and ... it was dump. the dude who ran it thought he was super hot shit -.-when in all reality...

>:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P
  • i had a ua.
    it was called xWALLSx
    it had only the best members
    and a total membership count of 1.

it took down many other UA's utilizing alliances and people who had no idea they were assisting my UA.
    the best part about that ua is
    it was so underground
    no one knew it existed.

that's how you do UA's folks.
    learn from the best, kthx.
  • a total membership count of 1.
    And thats when xF4Wx was born.
  • what about xLFCx.. and xFCx? those were legit UAs.. and i know im missing one.. some body had asked me to join one and ... it was dump. the dude who ran it thought he was super hot shit -.-when in all reality...

>:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P
    The only UAs worth a shit were probably xLTx/xMGx, LFC and maybe 2ndC, but a lot of those dudes were Lummers, so it was basically xLTx leftovers. I guess there was TAG WAAAAAY back in the day, but aside from their super ossim avatar skills, I have no idea what they actually DID.
  • edited December 2014
    Lox.. lol!! Can someone tell me what 2ndC means? I see it in lynogs pf name lol, noob lynog
  • Lox.. lol!! Can someone tell me what 2ndC means? I see it in lynogs pf name lol, noob lynog
    2ndC = Second Comming

basicly some silly willy UA :D