Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twilight vs Greatness

edited December 2014 in General
YOU HAVE MY AXE EDWARDS

Comments

• Greatness? Who's the al
  • Someone Great, duh.
  • For the Record:

December 3, 12:39:57 the [Greatness] alliance has declared war with the [Twilight] alliance.
    December 3, 12:48:29 the [Bloodsport] alliance has declared war with the [Twilight] alliance.
    December 3, 13:20:04 the [Bloodsport] alliance has declared a nap with the [Greatness] alliance.
    December 3, 15:17:42 the [NAP] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Twilight] alliance.
    December 3, 15:17:57 the [NAP] alliance has declared war with the [Twilight] alliance.
    December 3, 16:26:05 the [Goatee] alliance has declared a nap with the [Twilight] alliance.
  • Someone Great, duh.
    Me
  • why would you tarnish my alliance
  • Greatness just doesn't like Vampires, that's all there is to it. Edward Cullen is a pussy.
  • Mmm but I'd fuck Bella so. Eats greatness kds :)
  • Mmm but I'd fuck Bella so. Eats greatness kds :)
    I wouldn't. Kristen Stewart looks like a sheep.
  • October-14-12
    [Greatness] (1:52:42 PM): zealitysk has added you to the "Greatness" AIM group chat. Messages to this group are archived so you can always find the information you need. For more information about the new AIM group chats, please visit aim.com/faq.

this is bollocks
  • this is october 14th, 2012 lol
  • wait i didnt al this alliance someone else did
  • was it cory before? lol
  • Guy went by panthers fan. But we pretty well ran the alliance for him if memory serves, ended up leaving to form Warpgate
  • That was the round we were dominating to the point where most of the universe supported us getting multi raped because it evened things up.
  • Let's see...panthers fan...Cam Newton is the QB for the Panthers...Yes We Cam...hmm...adding it together...

1 [PaulBunyansBeard] 139,633,399 27,926,679
    2 [Twilight] 83,954,243 16,790,848
    3 [Greatness] 68,475,161 13,695,032
    4 [Bloodsport] 10,707,227 5,353,613

Before:
    Greatness + Blood = 78 mill nw vs. 84 mill nw... = FAIR

After:
    December 3, 18:33:20 the PaulBunyansBeard alliance has declared war on your alliance.

Now it's even and a party!
  • Hahaha sorry buddy I don't follow NFL, makes sense now though.
  • And yes, Zeal, you were my "go-to" guy for that alliance, my first time AL'ing.
  • And yes, Zeal, you were my "go-to" guy for that alliance, my first time AL'ing.
    You didn't do bad... If I remmeber right you just picked useless sectors :(
  • Heh. Our former AL this round said that he didn't have time and for almost a day, nobody had responsed to his post to step up, so I said fuck it, let's do it.

I declared on Twilight because...I was bored and I wanted something to do. Plus, NaP'ed to top alliance? Really? Lame.
  • IMO: Disband. It's obvious PBB will just farm whoever goes after Twilight. They're the bait, because the situation for PBB is win/win either way, with no real fourth alliance to even the odds appropriately. It's the problem with the lack of playerbase. 3 mains means that there's always going to be a sort of ourobouros effect, with each eating each others' tails. Leaving it hang with war bonus is just asking them to farm the fuck out of you.
  • It just depends on the round sometimes this napped shit works sometimes it fucks you over and the alliances each you anyway its just how it is
  • Before:
    Greatness + Blood = 78 mill nw vs. 84 mill nw... = FAIR

After:
    December 3, 18:33:20 the PaulBunyansBeard alliance has declared war on your alliance.

Now it's even and a party!
    You're damn right. We need the landz.
  • It just depends on the round sometimes this napped shit works sometimes it fucks you over and the alliances each you anyway its just how it is
    Maybe. If Cam is serious about it, he should at least DB/reform, so he can reset statuses ASAP.
  • I was serious about going after Vampire fans, but not the bearded one. No-Shave November is over, ya know.

It'd have been fine as is, PBB didn't need to join in.
  • Then who would PBB hit? No hitting alliances at war = no grabs allowed for PBB
  • edited December 2014
    That was kinda my point? If Vampnoobs weren't going to team up and go after the top alliance, then we'll fight them. There's no reason to go up against Goliath by ourselves.
  • If u didn't see pbb jumping you. When going after there ally ur sadly mistaken. Hell the other thread made that very apparent about twilight. But I appreciate the fun. I'll see Ya soon :)
  • PBB have been 'KT' ing kingdoms for the most ridiculous reasons so you guys should be glad that your integrity is now shielded by the War status.
  • why would you tarnish my alliance
    was it cory before? lol
    its all me bro, i run all the accounts

cmsz