Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Undead Viking 1:3

edited December 2014 in General
wtf man? Out of allllllll the people? unless you're Valhalla, I don't see why you're being a dick?

Comments

• He is the EXECUTIONER
  • yeah, he's a nobody. I must admit though, I've never been raged on before, it sux ass :(
  • Wait.. What? Did Undead throw a fit over the train that was run through his kingdom?
  • Wait.. What? Did Undead throw a fit over the train that was run through his kingdom?
    December 3, 09:02:28 Our kingdom RohanCastle (1:17) bravely defended against Undead Vikings (1:3) and lost 231 planets.
    December 3, 12:00:19 Our kingdom RohanCastle (1:17) bravely defended against Undead Vikings (1:3) and lost 221 planets.
    December 3, 20:41:51 Our kingdom RohanCastle (1:17) bravely defended against Undead Vikings (1:3) and was victorious.
    December 3, 20:42:11 Our kingdom RohanCastle (1:17) bravely defended against Undead Vikings (1:3) and lost 212 planets.
    December 4, 00:01:25 Our kingdom RohanCastle (1:17) bravely defended against Undead Vikings (1:3) and lost 193 planets.

Yup, for some odd reason, he's targetting me lol... n000000b
  • What a baby, lol.
  • wish i actully kept aim on, i got messaged DAY ago bout that booty :(
  • wtf man? Out of allllllll the people? unless you're Valhalla, I don't see why you're being a dick?
    Made me laugh, considering your bitch level went right to 100% a few rounds ago when someone multied you, and you decided to mass more goons than anyone could defend against and hit me.
  • Sounds like a smart move. :p
  • wtf man? Out of allllllll the people? unless you're Valhalla, I don't see why you're being a dick?
    Made me laugh, considering your bitch level went right to 100% a few rounds ago when someone multied you, and you decided to mass more goons than anyone could defend against and hit me.
    Wth are you talking about?
  • Rohan, did you disband already? I'm small kingdom, but I could use land donation from you.
    Wth are you talking about?
    That wasn't rohan though
  • I've never been multiedO.o...

@LadyAshnod

Done. After requests to my alliance went ignored, clearly this persons got it out for whatever reason.