Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

community rules on what is free land?

edited November 2014 in General
The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (3) UNAVAILABLE (3) UNAVAILABLE (2) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 102 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 869 99 379 381 0
Laser Troopers 814 0 0 0 0
Tanks 198 0 0 0 0

This kd has 5852 defense and 8640 offence(only counting dragoons)

I need to know weather to try to defend the kd or just post him as free land.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    bro, you need to learn math

defense = ((198 * 9) + (814 * 4)) + 30%
    defensetotal = 6549.4

• shrug unless he is failing on people or acting like an obvious multi you can just ignore him. You don't have to defend him, but you don't really need to post him as free land either.
  • bro, you need to learn math

defense = ((198 * 9) + (814 * 4)) + 30%
    defensetotal = 6549.4

I need to learn to copy paste more and less retyping stuff. I also used 5 points for lt's not 4 or included research.
  • I don't ever use research in the math since its a variable.
  • research also works both ways offence and defense. I'm just trying to be proactive so that one morning i don't log in and a a shit top of mails to deal with. If i decide on a course of action now for the furture I wont have to decide one on the spot later.
  • edited November 2014
    Always go by Nw/Land ratio. 180 is standard, 200 is decent, 215-220 youre safe unless some one wants to be a dick.

On a side note, unless you're important like me, I'm sure the mail situation should be slow :P

• for a small kingdom size, I ask for equivalent of 3 tanks per land defense minimum.
    Looks like this kingdom is just out of newbie, and as long as it this one does not make trouble, let the kid learn to build his kingdom.

Base on that latest attack he made, looks like he keeps tanks home and some defense points.
    So, not free land in my books.

But he needs to add more defense points to do 60/40...but no one would impose that now. i won't protect him either.