Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INSECAM, the new internet thing after fappening

edited November 2014 in General
http://www.insecam.com/

Sometimes administrator (possible you too) forgets to change default password like 'admin:admin' or 'admin:12345' on security surveillance system, online camera or DVR. Such online cameras are available for all internet users. Here you can see thousands of such cameras located in a cafes, shops, malls, industrial objects and bedrooms of all countries of the world. To browse cameras just select the country or camera type.

Comments

• someone help me make it work, i wanna see inside people's homes
  • lol saw this a week ago,, creepy
  • i cant see anything, the cams aint loading here :(
  • Me neither, but I don't really care to watch lol.
  • really? i think its awesome to watch people in their natural habitat...

studywise, very informative

in creepyness, very creepy lol
  • The google street view have privacy issues before - when you zoom in to your house, it can pick up your cars license plate. It has been corrected, and any license plates are blurred.

@unreliable: is the broadcast live, or it is delayed?

The other building I work with has a sign, video camera 24/7. I swear when I was there, I constantly check to make sure my ID is covered by work suit. I can't pick my nose....I swear I look for button size camera around. I know most of the sites I work have all security camera, but that building is creepy because the sign is very visible, bold in the front entrance.

It says bad gateway for me. not loading.
  • i think its live, i cant get it working here...
  • another awesome thing i'll get to know...

what some people from other countries usually wear at their homes
  • The google street view have privacy issues before - when you zoom in to your house, it can pick up your cars license plate. It has been corrected, and any license plates are blurred.

@unreliable: is the broadcast live, or it is delayed?

The other building I work with has a sign, video camera 24/7. I swear when I was there, I constantly check to make sure my ID is covered by work suit. I can't pick my nose....I swear I look for button size camera around. I know most of the sites I work have all security camera, but that building is creepy because the sign is very visible, bold in the front entrance.

It says bad gateway for me. not loading.
    don't worry, you live in quite free country canada, so there is still a country of worse (USA :p)
  • and now the site is offline? rs
  • i guess there's too many people wanting to peek other's homes
  • another awesome thing i'll get to know...

what some people from other countries usually wear at their homes
    That is true, depending on the season....
    You don't want to see what I wear on summer or other people wear last summer, too glaring for my taste, but it was very hot.

Fall and winter is more modest.
  • Weird. I'll pass.
  • i basically wear Wranglers, and a thong every day *shrugs*
  • i basically wear Wranglers, and a thong every day *shrugs*
  • really? i think its awesome to watch people in their natural habitat...

studywise, very informative

in creepyness, very creepy lol
    youre fucked
  • http://www.reddit.com/r/creepy/comments/2l46yc/just_using_this_site_where_you_can_lurk_around/

nearly shit my pants. Nope, big bag of fucking nope.
    after reading the comments there, i thought i'd be better not looking at that video
  • Most don't load, including yours lovsan.