Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

more farming

edited November 2014 in General
November 4, 13:05:14 Our brave kingdom Jokowi (1:6) attacked HTS OG (1:11) and conquered 241 planets.
November 4, 13:05:37 Our kingdom Jokowi (1:6) bravely defended against Go Blue (1:19) and was victorious.
November 4, 13:05:48 Our kingdom Jokowi (1:6) bravely defended against Go Blue (1:19) and lost 202 planets.
November 4, 13:05:52 Our kingdom Jokowi (1:6) bravely defended against Go Blue (1:19) and lost 172 planets.
November 4, 13:05:57 Our kingdom Jokowi (1:6) bravely defended against Go Blue (1:19) and lost 148 planets.
November 4, 13:05:57 Our kingdom Jokowi (1:6) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
November 4, 13:06:44 Our kingdom Jokowi (1:6) bravely defended against theallmighty (1:3) and lost 127 planets.
November 4, 13:06:50 Our kingdom Jokowi (1:6) bravely defended against theallmighty (1:3) and lost 109 planets.
November 4, 13:07:08 Our kingdom Jokowi (1:6) bravely defended against ThunderEight (2:11) and lost 94 planets.
November 4, 13:07:17 Our kingdom Jokowi (1:6) bravely defended against ThunderEight (2:11) and lost 81 planets.

Comments

• Bacon should show their balls and take actions. i think it was Walls who was talking shit about only tapping a suicider 1x if your top KD, this Go Blue guy gained like 40% of his land in a tick.

• I think everyone should nap up and have a royal rumble
  • November 4, 15:44:10 Farmer SOM Spy on Military 1 1 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (15)
    Soldiers 786 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 3,192 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 5,125 282 483 478 480
  • I think that a person shouldn't kill the Office Slut/Doctor in a ww game personally.
  • I thought u were fake claiming.

no doc in their right mind wud claim themselves doc
  • That Go Blue? Shit I'll break that farmer so that my sector mates can hit me again.
  • Bacon should show their balls and take actions. i think it was Walls who was talking shit about only tapping a suicider 1x if your top KD, this Go Blue guy gained like 40% of his land in a tick.

pretty sure walls was the first person who reported this, in a different thread.
  • Here is the message I got:
    ---- Original message received November 4, 13:44:09 from Shining Star (1:20) ----
    >> 12:56 PM
    >> walls of fire
    >> 1. Do not intra-alliance anything. unless it is inactive
    >> 2. Do not bash, math /3 etc.
    >> 3. Do not Gangbang, unless it is consensual, and use protection.
    >> 4. This was supposed to be dun aggressively probe enemy kingdoms but HA, who has probes?
    >> 5. Whatever the AL says is law. If we think you are cheating, we will kill you.
    >>
    >> apparently you're not supposed to ht suiciders in your own alliance

He talked about it for 15 mins in UC before doing. Also I didn't even get one of the first 4 attacks.
    November 4, 13:06:31 Jokowi (1:6) done
    November 4, 13:06:32 Jokowi (1:6) free land
    November 4, 13:06:44 Our brave kingdom theallmighty (1:3) attacked Jokowi (1:6) and conquered 127 planets.

This was Posted By WallsOfFire. So that being said I believe I followed the Rules.
    WallsOfFire November 2
    Basically the question is how u found vs when u found out.

If u tell your sector 2hours b4 u suicide. It is farming. Bcuz they had prior knowlegde.
    If u post in universal chat after u suicide and your sector finds out from that and hits it isnt farming bcuz there is no prior knowledge.

PeeEyeEee November 2
    If you are rnk 1-20... you cant take more than 1, without retribution. If you take hits 1 & 2 and are ranked 10 or better... chances are you will be KT (rank is based on land) 20-50 2 hits are ok... again as long as its not 1 & 2. 50-999 just dont take 1 & 2....
    ........If a non-sector/alliance/ friend suicides on you out of rage and you have a SoM to prove it... hit x4 1, 2, 3, & 4. But you better have proof or you will die.

So according the that theory then this also would be bad?
    November 3, 22:27:43Our brave kingdom Sektor (1:10) attacked Impiessible (1:10) and conquered136 planets.
    November 3, 22:27:53Our brave kingdom Sektor (1:10) attacked Impiessible (1:10) and conquered118 planets.
    November 3, 22:53:58Our brave kingdom Mirhayuzi (1:10) attacked Impiessible (1:10) and conquered 101 planets.
    November 3, 22:54:01Our brave kingdom Mirhayuzi (1:10) attacked Impiessible (1:10) and conquered 88 planets.
    November 3, 23:10:53Our brave kingdom Kai (1:10) attacked Impiessible (1:10) and failed.
    November 3, 23:40:47Our brave kingdom CyraX (1:10) attacked Impiessible (1:10) and failed.

So why was I am being informed of the rules when I believe I followed them? And if not please explain what I did wrong.
  • Yeah jokow stated his intentions in uni chat, wouldnt really count that as farming. I couldnt be arsed to take that land tho i had my wls home.
  • nothing. go ask ur AL?
  • I think everyone should nap up and have a royal rumble
    yeah, i wonder what will happen.
  • Too much to read;

1. who is the main kingdom
    how many land gain.

2. who are his farms?

3. are they his multi/farm?

3a. IP addresses, stamps...chain of hits.

4. friend farming is hard to prove, i posted this in the thread, thereby only SK rules can prove it. unless that player come forward and admit that he did friend farming.

As per SK rules, letting you know friend know that you suicide is considered account sharing, and it is punishable. [1]

Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning.

So with that statement, I leave it at that.

I will still mark it and investigate, at least back up for future records. I will exercise caution because it is NOT fair for players who happen to be there, and make a hit, and get penalized. It is not an offense, if you were lucky to be around when suicide happens.

[1] thank you Walls for the link. https://www.starkingdoms.com/rules/
  • too bad they are never acted upon
  • November 4, 03:11:26 Our brave kingdom STUDDA (1:7) attacked Paul Bunyun (1:17) and conquered 240 planets.
    November 4, 03:12:27 Our brave kingdom Bitch Slayer (1:7) attacked STUDDA (1:7) and failed.
    November 4, 03:12:36 Our brave kingdom Bitch Slayer (1:7) attacked STUDDA (1:7) and conquered 166 planets.
    November 4, 03:13:04 Our kingdom STUDDA (1:7) bravely defended against Pun Ri La (1:4) and lost 142 planets.
    November 4, 03:13:10 Our kingdom STUDDA (1:7) bravely defended against Pun Ri La (1:4) and lost 122 planets.
    November 4, 03:13:10 Our kingdom STUDDA (1:7) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 4, 03:13:16 Our kingdom STUDDA (1:7) bravely defended against Pun Ri La (1:4) and lost 105 planets.
    November 4, 03:13:21 Our kingdom STUDDA (1:7) bravely defended against Pun Ri La (1:4) and lost 90 planets.
  • I thought u were fake claiming.

no doc in their right mind wud claim themselves doc
    Unless they could protect themselves somehow, like EotD. :)
  • Suicided AGAIN!

Thats it. His playtime is over. Take all you can.
  • no the doc would be scared of a counter claim and wouldn't do it in the first place.
  • Bring me more suiciders I do not know, I will gladly "farm" them.

I have this problem, just like the organ grinder's monkey; every one knows it, but the poor monkey does not know anyone.

There are a few people I care to remember and none of them has suicided in a way I would have noticed it.

So please, pretty please, do not throw such rubbish on me or you really are tempting me to raise the middle finger. Let me tell you, no-one will have fun after that.

Puni @ Pun Ri La
  • At least Fen keep most the land in the alliance. We did a terrible job of that. Jokowi put it in the UNI chat so everyone could get land.
  • We took a couple of hits on you already anyways puni
  • Two to be exact Rokster. Which suprised me, considering that I was and I am the fatters mofo in the uni atm.
  • Puni you are shit anyway nt sure why any one cares whether you raise your middle finger or not.

I like how people hit a KD until they turn into an AT, thereby justifying unlimited hits.
  • I will make you a new arsehole with it, thats why, Zee.

I like people hitting suiciders until they are RIP-dead. Talking rubish about it is not something which should be automagically included it, given that the whole game is running on multi-farm-inactives and maybe three players.
  • edited November 2014

I like how people hit a KD until they turn into an AT, thereby justifying unlimited hits.
    Zeal, I think we settled the AT case already. I ask that question in October 11th, and many of people here (in game playing or not) have given most numbers to have baseline.

Suicide is 33%-0 at home.
    That case was all tanks out, nothing else. I ask them to give him chance the first suicide.
    Suicider = eat all you can.
    Suicide twice = if it does not get you killed these days, that is 110% risk you take.
  • That doesn't relate to what I said.
  • What if I have 10k goons and 1 tank, and I don't send my 1 tank out? Am I well defended? 100% D home
  • lol its 33% of total military force
    I.E. you 6,000 tank = 54000
    and you have 4,000 troopers=16000
    Total military strength of 70000
    So with all tanks at home you have a 77.14 average
    Now you send out 4000 tanks only 23.8 of you military is strength is at home and you are AT. Or if you suicide/mysticide you are obviously free land. AT shouldn't = KT, but does put you in a "free hit range" mainly because people are worried you will abuse the offense. So if you are far ahead most people will end up bordering this line so they can make the big grabs.

As to what Zeal was talking about is the fact that people with 40% of their strength being def such as having 4k LDs and 6K goons will be hit until they fall into the AT range. I saw NA do that to a lot of kingdoms last round. I really only see Alliances about to go to war or ones abusing their strength doing this.

Now these numbers are not perfect obviously you need to figure attack bonuses or debuffs into the equation, but that is the simple version.
    Now you send out 4000 tanks only 23.8 of you military is strength is at home and you are AT. Or if you suicide/mysticide you are obviously free land. AT shouldn't = KT, but does put you in a "free hit range" mainly because people are worried you will abuse the offense. So if you are far ahead most people will end up bordering this line so they can make the big grabs.

As to what Zeal was talking about is the fact that people with 40% of their strength being def such as having 4k LDs and 6K goons will be hit until they fall into the AT range. I saw NA do that to a lot of kingdoms last round. I really only see Alliances about to go to war or ones abusing their strength doing this.

Now these numbers are not perfect obviously you need to figure attack bonuses or debuffs into the equation, but that is the simple version.
    Wtf are you on? Troopers have no defense, so if someone sends 4000 of their 6000 tanks out, they're at 33% D at home, which is a suicider.
  • edited November 2014
    lol no def that is correct but still military.... so you can build one tank and be at 100%? Unless the rules have changed it has always been total military force. So Ts and LTs=4 LDs, Ds and LDs=5, etc. The only odd one was tanks at 9 even though they have both offense and defense. IDK if you are just trolling me or explain rules that I never heard of, that make no sense, and that you just made up.

Wtf are you on? Troopers have no defense, so if someone sends 4000 of their 6000 tanks out, they're at 33% D at home, which is a suicider.

send 100 less tanks and be 34% problem solved