Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round of anti turtles? Berjaya 2:8 one perfect example

2»

Comments

• Ur fault ur AL didn't allocate a VAL :P
    there was a VAL, it bugged the hell up...
  • pretty sure it doesn't bug up.
  • guys, don't lie....there was no Val because if there had been. It would have been visable. Role privacy is a toggle, you can't just select which roles are visable and I never saw a Val posted.
  • they are attacking regular kingdoms..
    So someone playing with good D isn't allowed attacking regular kingdoms?

/lost
    thing is, there is a common threat to the entire universe, and this universe decided to gather together as a community and fight back.

if you are attacking anyone inside the community, you are an enemy of it and deserves to be dealt with.
  • guys, don't lie....there was no Val because if there had been. It would have been visable. Role privacy is a toggle, you can't just select which roles are visable and I never saw a Val posted.
    I should have move it to you man as VAL, it was actually nice seeing all of us back.
    You would have posted a lot and probably awake by the time the multi attacked.

Now, can you VAL for me, when we resolve this 24 hour wait since the last hit to Twi inactive? I am pretty sure are very active, and can be seen posting all over two.

I can tell you that I've chosen a VAL opposite of my personality - I'm pretty visible. He keeps his post 1 or 2 at least in the AF.
    ~Ashy