Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guys multi scan went off!

edited October 2014 in General
..and hit only inactives.

Comments

• and so far missed all of g2
  • FUCKING SHIT. I found an awesome target to smack and he fucking got disabled.

• Didn't miss G2, the first sector I looked in G2 had 3 disabled.
  • ya it was still running when i posted this i guess.
  • So all the Gal 2 sectors have updated since it ran, and none of the kds listed in the other thread were disabled.
  • Does it peg inactives as multi because they are all no record? ? Don't know how is programmed?? Does it literally just ding any matching ips??
  • No, it does even more retarded things. Like leaving the multi's alone.
    That's the thing though, if it's automated finding multis would be difficult if the person using the multis is smart in any way.

Easy to use different ip addresses, would need to compare log in times,account creation times and things like that.

A simple Scan for ips wouldn't really do shit....
  • I think the program doesn't actually look at ips it looks at emails and usernames that are similar
    That's the thing though, if it's automated finding multis would be difficult if the person using the multis is smart in any way.

Easy to use different ip addresses, would need to compare log in times,account creation times and things like that.
    Not when you want to attack with 20 kds in 15 minutes.
  • Exactly Damdred. I remember a few rounds ago when I was making some early round inactives and all the ones that were disabled had very similar usernames (Only the last digits were different). All those inactives had no IP as well.
  • Damnit, why am I always second with this shit. Fuck you glo! :D
  • by an hour and a half!!

rekt
  • useless scan is useless. Cant really catch matching ipvsks?
  • it notices and notes them but as s1 isn't auto deactivate due to same ips only reds people with accounts/emails that sorta thing
  • it notices and notes them but as s1 isn't auto deactivate due to same ips only reds people with accounts/emails that sorta thing
    noted.
  • So use different emails for my multis, will do
  • No. it did not de-activate the multi. strange.
  • It never does?