Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn Bcart

2»

Comments

• I'm just glad he's left the game and community up for 15 years.
    There is that. Despite dwindling numbers, he at least lets us have our game.

He lets us earn him ad revenue you say? What a nice fellow. :-p
  • Wait, there are people that play without adblocker?
  • Third world problems.
  • What is "adblocker"
  • which other games does he have on android etc?
  • Bcarts multi scanner isn't his own creation a former player made it for him.
  • December 2, 13:13:xx Our brave kingdom Akkerman (1:8) attacked Loli Kingdom (1:2) and conquered 11 planets.
    December 2, 13:13:xx Our brave kingdom Akkerman (1:8) attacked Loli Kingdom (1:2) and conquered 10 planets.
    December 2, 13:13:xx Our brave kingdom Akkerman (1:8) attacked Loli Kingdom (1:2) and conquered 22 planets.
    December 2, 13:13:xx Our brave kingdom Akkerman (1:8) attacked Loli Kingdom (1:2) and conquered 16 planets.
    December 2, 13:13:xx Our brave kingdom Akkerman (1:8) attacked Loli Kingdom (1:2) and conquered 10 planets.

5 WLs...

http://i.imgur.com/dEJbbze.jpg
  • Hmmm... I don't think I added my wittiness to this thread...

TITTIES
  • Not that hard to do if you know how to. Only works a small percentage of the time though.
  • its a click bug like the old probe issue
  • I've done the wl thing before, back in v1, all you had to do was click the attack button multiple times during peak hours and lag the server like a mofo and you could attack for damn near ever. Except back then if you hit with anything past your 4th wl, it still took land lol.
  • Yeah I do it often and only get gains from 4. Just happens from clicking too fast it would seem
  • Wasn't there a mysti trick that if you hit right before tick, you could get a WL back after, if you used all 4 WLs on an attack?
  • Wasn't there a mysti trick that if you hit right before tick, you could get a WL back after, if you used all 4 WLs on an attack?
    wouldn't really call it a trick, but yes, I use it when I go Mysticide OP ;)
  • edited December 2014
    And it's still a move for goobers. You still have 3/4 of the tanks out and with SK as it is today, you'll never get away with it.

Unless you are small, then do w/e you want.

Source: all the mysticiders we annihilated from the top this round
  • And it's still a move for goobers. You still have 3/4 of the tanks out and with SK as it is today, you'll never get away with it.

Unless you are small, then do w/e you want.

Source: all the mysticiders we annihilated from the top this round
    That's because they don't know what theyre doing. It works VERY well on s2, but you have to analyze sleep patterns. If you know when the kd and their sectormates come and go, you can get away with it a few times before they catch on :P
  • DW OP

also, fbsk has clicking omg omg
  • S2 is easy peasy tho
  • I'm absolutely certain bcart has very minimal knowledge of coding or aspergers, probably both.
  • v1 was more secure courtesy of Mav, click bug did not start until 6B i think. Not that it matters now.