Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quotes of the Day ~SK~

Comments

• "I'm too drunk too taste this chicken". Colonel Sanders
    In the words of the late, great, colonel sanders.
  • “Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.” — Steven Colbert

• “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?” — Epicurus

• God created the universe. He rested for 7 days.
    Then he created man. He rested.
    He created the woman.
    The universe has not rested since then.
  • you guys realize this is quots from the forums that were funny right? not like real life quotes?
  • My boss likes me. I travel usually in fall, cheap! No planes - I have 200 geese duct tape to my arms.
  • Computer can never replace humanity. It might be able to copy intelligence, but not human stupidity.
  • The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. -Rogue
  • you guys realize this is quots from the forums that were funny right? not like real life quotes?
  • That was the other Quote thread that was about SK quotes. This was just some ripoff that got branded with actual quotes.
  • That was the other Quote thread that was about SK quotes. This was just some ripoff that got branded with actual quotes.
    what a dumb fucking idea this is
  • Your mom is a dumb idea.
  • “Your time is limited. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” -SJ
  • “We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be damn good. It better be worth it.”

~Steve Jobs~
  • Your only limit is your imagination. Cmdr. Davids
  • Writing in C or C++ is like running a chain saw with all the safety guards removed.
    Bob Gray
  • To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.
    Paul Ehrlich
  • Ur all idiots
  • Ur all idiots
  • Thought provoking.
  • And no gun control at all is like making it legal to drink and drive. There's always a balance, the world's not black and white.
  • edited December 2014
    you can balance 100% gun control with 100% permission for police to shoot an armed person if that person doesnt drop his weapon in the next second afyer the warning.
  • December 5, 12:54:53 Mustafar (1:2) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    December 5, 12:54:57 Mustafar (1:2) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    December 5, 12:55:05 Mustafar (1:2) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    December 5, 12:56:20 Mustafar (1:2) ♥♥♥♥♥♥ FUCK ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    December 5, 12:56:28 Mustafar (1:2) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    December 5, 12:56:32 Mustafar (1:2) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • And no gun control at all is like making it legal to drink and drive. There's always a balance, the world's not black and white.
    We have PAL(Position and Acquisition License) to acquire guns (gun control), and we need drivers license to drive your car. Both are priviledges, NOT right.

In the case of drunk driving (irresponsible person) - you penalize the driver for violations, and NOT penalizing the other car owners.

In case of killer (irresponsible person) - they get penalize by death or prison and NOT penalizing the other responsible gun owners.

This is what's going on which sort of bothers me....when they introduce more regulations against responsible gun owners.

Are they gonna impose more driver control for you and me, because someone is caught drunk driving?

• its easier to tighten up restrictions than investing in education and general healthcare that will lead to lower risk of people engaging in irresposible actions.
  • Thought provoking.
    Are you trying to be ironic?
  • its easier to tighten up restrictions than investing in education and general healthcare that will lead to lower risk of people engaging in irresposible actions.
    That was actually what happens, they don't want to look at cause of problem - healthcare.
  • Did I miss something? Poor healthcare = gun-related crime?
  • Post pic later but essentially:

In Amsterdam, public signs saying "do not consume street cocaine, its caused deaths and blahblahblah are the symptoms. It is actually white heroin. Doing drugs won't get you arrested, call for help"

Not from there so can't verify if true, but fuck. North America should consider that line of thought.