Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quotes of the Day ~SK~

edited October 2014 in General
Can be your own quotes or copied.

PS. Swearing at noon or cursing a noob does not count!

Comments

• Hacker. 1995

Cereal Killer: FYI man, alright. You could sit at home, and do like absolutely nothing, and your name goes through like 17 computers a day. 1984? Yeah right, man. That's a typo. Orwell is here now. He's livin' large. We have no names, man. No names. We are nameless!
  • The Plague: There is no right and wrong. There's only fun and boring.
  • “There are far too many silent sufferers. Not because they don't yearn to reach out, but because they've tried and found no one who cares.”
    ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year
  • I think this needs to be quotes SK players actually said. Would be very interesting. And funny. And laughable.

• To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.

Mark Twain
  • I think this needs to be quotes SK players actually said. Would be very interesting. And funny. And laughable.
    we have one of that already
    me: hey, just random grabs.
    reply: fukk you, you get cancer!

me: hey, just random grabs.
    reply: fukk you, you get cancer!

LOL that is what I'm talking about.
  • ebery time i got to my desk i checked lol and every time i was like, good fk sk lol ... but i wanna archive this pile
  • To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour.
  • This explains why SK was down:

If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
    Edsger Dijkstra
  • Software and cathedrals are much the same - first we build them, then we pray.
    Anonymous
  • If anyone's allowed to make computer jokes, it'd be Dijkstra :P
  • "The guy who used to run the cable industry's lobbying arm is now running the agency tasked with regulating it. That is the equivalent of needing a babysitter, and hiring a dingo"
    -John Oliver
  • "We stand on guard for thee"
  • A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
    Douglas Adams
  • "The appearance of the law must be upheld, especially when it's broken." - Tammany
  • edited October 2014
    "I would snort cocaine off your erection" - David Murphy
  • "I would snort cocaine off your erection" - David Murphy
    Zero percent surprised by this.
  • Angel headed hipsters
    Burning of the ancient heavenly connection
    Starry dynamo
    Machinery of the night
  • Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  • You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an
    airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football
    team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you
    need a beer.
    -- Frank Zappa
    And an X.509 profile.
    -- Me
  • "I would snort cocaine off your erection" - David Murphy
    Zero percent surprised by this.
    I dont recall this but Im not shocked either
  • If anyone's allowed to make computer jokes, it'd be Dijkstra :P
    He is God, he is the One.
  • i tell ya something just aint right, my heads on loose but my shoes on tight
  • ebery time i got to my desk i checked lol and every time i was like, good fk sk lol ... but i wanna archive this pile

im a legend! lol
  • This is one of my own quotes.. im a bit of a philosphier myself :)

"Knowing what you are doing is of critical importance. Knowing if what you are doing is legal, is more important"

RICK JAMES- 2014 :)
  • We wax and wane through wind and rain but never become any smarter.

-Rohan Castle

Money Doesnt buy happiness, it just makes misery easier to live with.
  • "I'm too drunk too taste this chicken". Colonel Sanders
  • My memory is excellent. There are only 3 things I can't remember. I can't remember faces, I can't remember names and I forgot what the 3rd is!