Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boycott Boycott for Game Moderator

edited January 2012 in General
Please join me in purchasing a premium next round to boycott the boycott the game for moderator thread. The whole purpose of supporting this game is to keep it alive. That's where the true veterans can pay their respect to the game and keep this running forever. It is a great source of amusement and a meeting place for old friends. That's what the game is all about, and no moderator in the game is going to change that. We've had them before and it's just a source of abuse because the wrong person is always chosen.

Comments

• Dank for moderator!
  • Dank for moderator!
    I would be a great candidate. I can't be bias towards my friends because everyone knows that I don't have any.

• Dank AND Lynog CO-Mods..

They have to agree before anyone gets banned
  • I've never been accussed of brilliance.. so its probably the latter..
  • I support this co-moderator idea of Dank and Lynog.
  • I think co-moderator of Dank and Lynog would give SK back the lols that it has been lacking recently.
  • Dank AND Lynog CO-Mods..

They have to agree before anyone gets banned
    He is a Genius!
    I don't want to mod this shit game.
  • you have my sword dank
  • Ewwww, no one wants to think about your sword Neg...
    How about Dank, Lynog AND Jayr :P

No.

:-))
  • edited February 2012
    I support this co-moderator idea of Dank and Lynog.

I am obviously lynog.

wonker

I am obviously lynog.

wonker

If you are OBVIOUSLY lynog, you woulda been talking on AIM...fakezors
  • Besides, the real lynog can't spell to save his life. This one is obviously a fake.
    idk yeno lox, if it was literally to save my life i would study the dictionary
  • Besides, the real lynog can't spell to save his life. This one is obviously a fake.
    I forgot that lynog is a product of generations upon generations of mother/son incest.
  • thats rich coming from the guy who tickles his girlfriends balls then drink its gravy
  • edited February 2012
    unlike you HENOTHOMOSEXUAL
  • Is that honestly the best you've got?

Hur dur you like pee pee?
    I've been ignoring it for quite a while, laughing about it to myself, and wondering, "when is he going to come up with an insult I haven't heard elementary-aged children use?"

It's almost sad. Try harder.
  • edited February 2012
    Is that honestly the best you've got?

I've been ignoring it for quite a while, laughing about it to myself, and wondering, "when is he going to come up with an insult I haven't heard elementary-aged children use?"

I wonder similar about you. When will you grow the f*ck up and act like you don't have an obsession with sucking on Lynog's knob... People tell me "GayR is not all that bad of a person", well... you certainly don't show any intelligence in public!
  • edited February 2012
    Why do you say that? Also:
    >>Grow the fuck up
    >>u gay
    >>Gayr
    >talking about intelligence
    Irony is..

• jay can i ask.....

what does a shemale sausage taste like?

when somebody has literally been with a man, you dont need to think of anything new to use as abuse....its good enough to last a lifetime mate hahaha
    idk yeno lox, if it was literally to save my life i would study the dictionary
    I heard that was a good book.

when somebody has literally been with a man, you dont need to think of anything new to use as abuse....its good enough to last a lifetime mate hahaha

You are ignorant trailer trash.

You are ignorant trailer trash.
    gay faggot
    that too