Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any old players still around?

13»

Comments

• Nah, im happier believing you are a hater
  • That works. I deleted so many of the peon accounts!
  • I'm back for a round. Started in 2003, does that count?
  • Anything after 2001 start is a newbie...and even they are young.
  • i was 13 when i played my first round, i am now 28, 29 in a month... flazer do the math? :)

btw, i have a group spot if somebody wants to join :) pm
  • I'm back for a round. Started in 2003, does that count?
    welcome back:)

• Im in the same boat as lovsan. I played in 2000 before I started high school. I was still playing a ton or runescape then too.
  • 2000 sounds about right.. Round 2 was my first and i guess that was 2000? I don't remember anything about it other than my SL being Eidolon Fantasies and the older students at my school who introduced me to the game was really bad..
  • I'm old and I'm around.
  • HEY! I still got the high school picture of you Tyrsis. hahahah
  • HEY! I still got the high school picture of you Tyrsis. hahahah
    post in the photo album. LOL
  • 2000 sounds about right.. Round 2 was my first and i guess that was 2000? I don't remember anything about it other than my SL being Eidolon Fantasies and the older students at my school who introduced me to the game was really bad..
    Yeah, Eidolon Fantasies, I use to tally some HOF, sounds familiar.
  • Im in the same boat as lovsan. I played in 2000 before I started high school. I was still playing a ton or runescape then too.
    hehe Runescape...maybe that is why i got sucked in to SK. still wondering why im here.
  • Wow...so many people from back in the day.