Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NA Stay Out... I will know if you peek!

Comments

• I said days ago im Oceanic 1:7... You think so highly of yourself its hilarious. I just don't understand why anyone would follow the person who helped NA fight already one-sided wars. Trading war activity for an NAP seems like a bitch move to me but I wouldn't expect anything less from someone like you.
  • i like that pie guy
  • edited October 2014
    It wasn't really one-sided wars though. When PB/Del declared and the other alliances were taking pot shots at us, Pie and his alliances additional resources helped a lot to win that war. There was a real fear that we would be annihilated but when Pie sided with us, there was a sense of some relief.
  • I'd more likely fight for pie than most Al's, tbh, and I rarely play for my alliance.
  • Pie pie pie!
  • I like Pie :)
  • who's running NA anyway?
  • me from the grave
  • Hated NAPS. But what can I tell you?
    I really don't know who has brains or bigger balls these days??
  • edited October 2014
    Still funny to me that the main dissenting opinion is coming from a NA guy. Probably because he knows he will be the first KD dropped... and because he knows that I can do it. If I could get a reorganize and get the uni on it... I would drop him way before I died. GUARANTEED! So uni, are you going to listen to a Nobody afraid to lose his precious KD.. or me, who hasnt survived a whole round in 3 years. Your call. PM me in game your AIMs or ideas. I need the 4 most active sectors with me, regardless the actual size of KDs in there, and we can split from there... lets fucking do this.
  • Afraid to lose my KD? lol Been KTd twice this round I hate surviving rounds actually it means you suck.
  • i like that pie guy
  • This round gets more interesting.
    ~pours another glass of wine.
  • You didnt get KT'd by me or you would be dead. End of Story.
  • im not sure you have the firepower to back that up this round pie
  • His last KT is still alive he just talking out of his ass.
  • lol i just imagine first breaker... that guy will get fucked up
  • My last kt has lost 3k land today from a fairly inactive alliance. I say progress is made. He probably had more defense than you too.

First breaker means nothing when you guys fuck us all up regardless.
  • im not sure you have the firepower to back that up this round pie
    Firepower is relative... death by a thousand needles comes to mind. Any Giant can be toppled with enough bitesat the ankles.
  • miss you pie... we not been in the same alliance for a while... i need you to keep me on the straight and narrow :p lol
  • lol i just imagine first breaker... that guy will get fucked up
  • miss you pie... we not been in the same alliance for a while... i need you to keep me on the straight and narrow :p lol
    STOP STEALING MY KD NAMES!
  • KEEP STEALING HIS KD NAMES!
  • fine... i'll be pie next round and you can be vulpes :p
    ah....too sweet

• if only you knew the whole story... cant have to much sugar in your life
  • diabetes
    he didnt say you had to eat all the sugar..
  • You only live once. Might as well.
    Boy that would mess people up when I say "Im VULPES x:xx"