Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terra Form

124»

Comments

• DWs are harder to kill cuase they can easily have enough goons to roll everyone on the server. Its why I live for 4-6 days as a KT xD
    NO it's cause you're a good guy.
  • Thanks sped! You're a nice fellow to say such a thing.
  • The good guy thing still work nowadays. That's a fuzzy feeling to come back to SK.
  • Yeah, but in the end, its a lot harder to kill a Mysti then a DW if played right.
    Unsupported TFS < massive # of goons
    Who builds tfs on a mysti? Goons//lgoons ftw. Or goons//Tanks, but that's as high as I would go.
  • Newb rohsn fighters ftw
  • Nah, tanks & goons for mysti, I've never built fighter offense tho.
  • Yeah, but in the end, its a lot harder to kill a Mysti then a DW if played right.
    I don't think anyone have really KT me, even if they hated Fenris. I'm too likable to be killed. I bought their votes with cookies...not to KT me.

Is Terra turtle power? The the anti-turtle might seriously consider KT my kingdom?
    Announcing the Kill Ashnod alliance for next round.
  • Pssh, likability doesn't save anyone in todays SK. I even get KTed sometimes!
    I don't think anyone have really KT me, even if they hated Fenris. I'm too likable to be killed. I bought their votes with cookies...not to KT me.

Is Terra turtle power? The the anti-turtle might seriously consider KT my kingdom?
    Announcing the Kill Ashnod alliance for next round.
    ah Sci, don't jinx me.

now, the wisdom of having 5 people as AL next round, sounds reasonable to me.