Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ISIS and the American MMedia scare

edited September 2014 in General
Yeah... whose buying into this shit? @Dank I'm lookin for your opinion the most here

Comments

• Awaiting the tin foil hat man
  • from what i understand, obama thinks the majority of population are against US military going there to mess up with other people's war, so he is putting up a "we wont spend our money and soldiers in this war, but will still bomb them from afar"
  • first time i ever heard of this ISIS group though...
  • Same here. They keep coming up with new shit to warrent extra time in the middle east. Utter bullshit.
  • the people who fund political campaigns make their money off of war. so when these guys get into office, its time to generate income for their backers. politics really is just about investors and return on investment at this point.
  • Yeah, I logged onto fb an saw a post with that female judge lady from fox news. The one who always talks in a condescending voice, saying how she was right all along and that we should all be scared. As soon as I realized it was from fox news I stopped it. I guess I'm really surprised people still buy into that shit anymore.
  • edited September 2014
    ISIS is actually a very dangerous and well funded jihad group. They recruit from all over europe to fight for them and here in Belgium there is currently a court going on regarding several involved parties (the leader of "Sharia for Belgium" group is being charged with rallying and recruiting and several people that have gone to syria and other countries to fight and have come back while having comitted murder etc.)

they are not directly a threat to the US or the EU, but when they are done taking command there and wiping out every other religion, they will eventually turn towards the EU and the US. and they are very good organised group with enough money coming in to buy guns & planes.

btw, i'm not saying to send a 100k troops there, that is beyond useless. support for the locals and perhaps small contingents of well trained military personnel :)
  • Yeah, the way the TVs talkin, that lady wants to bomb them 10 times over, then bomb em again. Personally, I don't believe that's how it should be done, militias are good.
  • Germany gave the Kurds a bunch of weapons a couple weeks back. Good move.

http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/iraq-kurds-attack-isis-jihadists-retake-villages