Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Public Forums Photo Album

Comments

• You're right, how can I get my hair to do that? It's Fabulous.
  • You're right, how can I get my hair to do that? It's Fabulous.
    Brush it to one side? Now your comments are just plain out stupid. Just stop.

• Stop what? I like your hair! Do you use Herbal Essences?
  • Stop what? I like your hair! Do you use Herbal Essences?
    Not sure I used whatever was on your girls shower shelf last night. Could possibly be herbal essences.
  • edited December 2014
    Then you might wanna reapply the nair mate, you missed a batch :P

Annnnnnd good night!
  • Trollhan Castle
  • uhhh.. me... from a few months back
  • not the most flattering pic.. but idc cant change my face even when i hates it!! gahaahhhhh
  • uhmmmm... what did i just do wrong????
  • edited December 2014
    Where's the direct link?
  • Marian knight info posted stalker time
  • I hate instagram. Overrated piece of shit.
  • edited December 2014
    I read through the code, the direct img link appears to be coded so you can only link a picture the way instagram wants it to appear. Kinda shitty imo. But I saw the dog, such a cutieeee pieee
  • Lol thanks, my pit Nancy Karrigan lol
  • Go ahead stalk away Cory Idgaf. All you'll find is cats, dog, memes lol
  • Bought a new watch recently. Spent more then I probably should have, but I like it.

• oh nice Rob! Movado, very good watches! i have a nice collection of watches myself, i forget, like 15 or something now, but i havent bought any in a long while.. there are some pictures on my instagram @RickJames03vert
  • edited December 2014
    Go ahead stalk away Cory Idgaf. All you'll find is cats, dog, memes lol
    i'll just stalk the girls in your facebook friends list :D
  • go ahead :) most of them are good looking girls, with terrible personalities, no self worth, and multiple children lol oh waaaait.. thats ALL american girls i guess :)
  • 1. robbys room looks clean as fuck.. you should see how it looks like in here :D
    2. i dunno, nice ttattooo
    3. still nice tattoo, maybe missing osmethhing, some torture etc.. jesus fucking sucks!
  • Jesus is a great fictional charecter dont be mean Lovsan
  • sorry i dont like fiction that much.. atleast fiction that is older than 2k years, fiction thats is beyound our time is frikkin awesome and i love it! but i hate all jesuss fuckers
  • it is well accepted by this point that there was a man named Yeshua and he was a political and religious leader who was killed for upsetting the power structure too much. his divinity may be in question, but his existence certainly is not
  • It isn't? What? I'm pretty sure a lot of stories pre-dark ages are chalked up to folk lore. In 1000 years they will look back to this like we look back at greek and Norse gods and laugh.
  • rome, for all its faults, kept really good records. its well documented that the figure of Jesus in the bible was an actual person
  • It isn't? What? I'm pretty sure a lot of stories pre-dark ages are chalked up to folk lore. In 1000 years they will look back to this like we look back at greek and Norse gods and laugh.
    i guess hitler will be as mythical as 300 spartans fending off an army and also as a guy with a rod splitting the ocean in half
  • rome, for all its faults, kept really good records. its well documented that the figure of Jesus in the bible was an actual person
    Romans (and the Vatican) had a lot to lose in that game. They had a lot of power.

I'm not a historian and I don't really care either way. Sorry for trolling you.

• I am by no means a religious person. I'm 23 years old and I haven't been to church since I attended Catholic school in the 3rd grade. That doesn't mean that I don't believe in god and hope for something positive beyond death. I feel as though everyone should have a belief in something no matter what that may be, simply because it's depressing not to. The tattoo is a symbol of hope and positivity for me. I don't want to get into an crazy religion battles over it.
  • Not to change the subject.. no actually that is my intention. Rob, I know it's stupid expensive but did you see the limited edition black Rolex? Mint as fuck