Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Public Forums Photo Album

Comments

• gayer than two dudes fucking in a room full of other dudes who are jerking off watching them
  • gayer than two dudes fucking in a room full of other dudes who are jerking off watching them
    please no picture on that scene.
  • Crash is still my nominate for selfie of the year... Unless Rohan post a selfie, 2015.
    have you ever been in the motor pool for a military unit? its pretty much that gay

have you ever been in the motor pool for a military unit? its pretty much that gay

This is probably why I've chosen civilian contract.

I've heard rumors? Is there truth to it?
  • Viva Las Vegas

• i'm just saying, gay sex is not as gay as some of the shit that goes on in the MOPO
  • ..... in the what?
  • Mopo?
    motor pool
  • still no clue
  • Mopo?
    motor pool
    @Azalieo: I asked my friend about it, he turned purple. I pushed him to tell me details, he was so uncomfortable about it.

Pictures or no pictures......I can relate to what you said. They are not even gay/or some are, just the fact that it was an all male crew of submariners. hahaha

• edited January 2015
    _MG_6492

New selfie time!
  • Oh and I finally got off my lazy ass and took a finished photo of my sub zero costume :P

_MG_6440
  • Oh and I finally got off my lazy ass and took a finished photo of my sub zero costume :P

_MG_6440
    You forgot the muscles
  • edited January 2015
    burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn.. Would it be frostbite to subzero?
  • love Subzero!

_MG_6440
    Bro, if I ever get married again, you have GOT to do me a Jokers costume. Your shitz legit.

_MG_6440
    I nominate for Cosplay of the Year!

• FATALITY!

_MG_6440
    I nominate for Cosplay of the Year!

If you think outside the box like I do, its as if snows tellin everyone he's preggo.
  • holy crappin imagination...
  • What a load of bull (heh, someone's going to google this poor guy I know it.)
  • at the westin? Im lazy Tank, google it for me.
  • That was a picture taken at the Pittsburgh PA Westin during Anthrocon last July. Was a fun time tbh.
  • wow! so nice...and its July:) if it means fun + beer, I am in.
  • Hey, going back again this year lol.
  • Invite me, invite Veii...oh, thats gonna be fun! Invite the wolves...LOL
  • You should all come :) It'd be nice to see some of the folks again!
  • If I am off that weekend, I'm down for it. Let me know when date is closer...to see which weekend it is.