Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

Comments

• He gets his gut feeling, I get my bizarre rationale. Capiché?
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • edited September 2014
    fence hogger? I straight up was the first to lynch a bitch.

it wasn't even daytime yet and I was in the zone
  • I mean I know I have a large package...but to call it a fence that I'm hugging is a bit of a stretch. HEYOOOOOOOOO!
  • Dole are you scum
  • Nope, but I am told I have a nice bum!
  • Walk me through this az
    i cant, its a gut check, i have nothing that i can really put my finger on, and i certainly dont expect anyone to follow my vote
  • without anything else solid to go on, thats what i pick
  • I'm. Convined az hates playing with me or he's scum
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • Keep on hating Loaf, you are just jealous you don't have the moves I got.
  • Cory. cause otherwise why play
  • I'm. Convined az hates playing with me or he's scum
    no, i love you bby, i just have nothing else to go on and i know you are not getting lynched for this, so meh
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • You can't put me anywhere! I do what I want!

• You are disregarding the fact that only one person is lying and that the rest are telling the truth. Your logic of killing the best liars first seems a little strange to me. You're not trying to find the liars, you're just trying kill off players for some absurd reason.

By your logic, who is the best liars and who are the mediocre players left to live?
    Until you have a better clue as to who might be speaking the truth, it's better not to believe anyone. I mean, how can you? It's the same odds to me that the shooter is any one of you, and I have to vote. So I'll get rid of a good liar first. Hopefully the remaining people will be easier for us to pick up on. (Other players have said that he plays the same every round, and that lead me to that conclusion.)

Like I said, it's the first day. Nothing too substantial, and I'm not going to vote for a person that isn't playing and might head off to the gallows anyways.

Nothing personal, just lynch Cory.
    how can we get a better clue of who's speaking the truth? Your thinking is like minority report. Prevent the bad things from happening. whether it might be true or not. I dont like this kind of thinking.

Then through your logic to prevent shit from happening we should lynch you first because you seem mighty suspicious for your reasoning.
    How is it like Minority Report?

I have no idea who the killer is, I'm not preventing anything. But I'll get rid of the best people that might be able to conceal it, sure. I want to win after all.

Someone else can go with a gut feeling, but if I explain my reasoning and it doesn't suit you I should be strung. Okkk.
    You say u have no idea who the killer is and yet u try to kill cory. I think it's wishful thinking that by lynching good liars you get left with "honest" ppl. You want to lynch ppl who look like they're doing something but really they're doing jack all. Like dole right now, he just seems dance and that's it.
    Ok bud, you want facts?

Cory has been a werewolf in 100% of my other games.
  • Dang it people...quit killing Cory!
  • oh shit.. is THAT what lynch means?

• Yeah, I can understand how it can be confused with giving him Marshawn Lynch on his fantasy team...but that is not what it means.
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • topical, 2 pts
  • Dang it people...quit killing Cory!
    quit stating the obvious dole

you're getting nowhere. I have damdred aza and cory as confirmed town. I'd like to put more ppl into the confirmed list, but dole isn't helping.

You ain't gonna freeload today or I am lynching you just cos u keep on trolling and adding jack all to the thread. keep dancing dole, keep dancing like a monkey. You'll get yourself lynched.

Who do you think is suspicious? You haven't said a word that has meant anything yet.

Confirmed townie day 1, look out we have a genius on our hands
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Loaf thinks he can get a lynch train going. Priceless.

:: Keeps dancing naked.::
  • Glostix dies at night. The game is over, he was the mafia.
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • edited October 2014

Ok bud, you want facts?

Cory has been a werewolf in 100% of my other games.
    I don't think it's fair to judge on past games. Maybe their trend maybe and how they usually play, but saying that they were mafia last time doesn't equate to being mafia this time around.

You keep bringing in external factors like "best liar" and "was ww everytime". In my eyes you're trying very hard to lynch cory who is one of the more experienced players much like how skydragon is and he died night 1. I don't know if I see a pattern here but I'm pretty sure you are scum 50%.
    I really don't think you caught the sarcasm on that last one.

How's someone that can't detect that going to accuse me of being mafiaaaa?
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • Hey loaf guess what!?!?!

I'm still dancing!
  • Let's see, because acting like a douche with a 8 foot tall dildo stuck up your ass is helping Loaf?
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone