Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

Comments

• edited September 2014
    eya, whatsa matta wit yoh

whya you thinka me mafioso

grave, grave per favore
  • You've been active glo, but haven't said anything memorable yet. So you are low hanging but a bit scummy atm.

Top town is loaf by far I've never seen him play this well.
  • edited September 2014
    There's nothing memorable to say, so far it's a crapshoot because anyone could be lying at this (or any) point.

Everyone is equally scummy.
  • That is untrue several people are memorable atm.

Unreliable is the bad kind
    Cory and loaf the good kind.

the way to not be scummy is to talk lots and five opinions and talk about what's going on.

start with opinions on Cory unreliable and dole
  • i dont think unreliable is the shooter atm. the problem with him is that he doesnt really understand the meta game and how this is played on the mindgame level. in the past, cory can vouch for this, i've left him alive as a townie specifically because he sows confusion on whatever team he plays for. his unrelenting desire to kill people who do not post very often is easily the most disruptive consistent force every game.

i typically try to have him lynch if i'm a good guy regardless of if i'm town or mafia because either way, him dying helps my team. i'm holding off on that because i think damdred is teaching him this round and i want to encourage that.

meadows making a random ass post with a lynch vote is also par for the course, it makes me think she is town. when she is mafia, she goes stone cold quiet and even getting a vote out of her is notable.

nobody else is giving me strong vibes, Glo is a little hard to read, but i think that is mostly because i've not seem him play much so he has not really fallen into the meta yet.
  • Az I would marry you right now I think.

What do you think of loafery
  • edited September 2014
    Cory, apparently playing like he usually does, killer or not. I voted to lynch him because that's dangerous, nobody can read him. He won't be caught if he is the mafia. He'll go out of the way to make sure nothing connects, so kill him with fire.

Unreliable, don't know him. Worked really hard to fight the ww's last round. Convincing us not to worry about technicalities this time -- maybe he has something to hide. Also not reliable.

Dole, quiet and sketchy except for some slutty dancing, just the way I like them.
  • Theory time, Cory plays like this to start every game.

If he's mafia do you think he could keep this level of deceit and activity enough to not slip even though he's all by himself?
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • I like glo post.
    Kill Cory to limit damage control
    Hahaha
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • edited September 2014

its mafia. One person is definitely lying and its our job to find that person. If you dont say anything it doesnt help town. The more information we have the more ppl we can put in the town alignment wittling down the numbers of ppl we are suspicious of which in turn helps town in finding the mafia. Saying that everyone is equally scummy is nonsensical as cory is less scummy than you atm.

Then i ask why u think everyone is equally scummy and who u think is lying?

I say everyone is equally scummy because it started as night and no one had any reason to die, other than the fact that the shooter HAD to kill someone. The fact that ANYONE could be lying, means (IMO) that you have to eliminate the known best liars first.

A worse player might just straight up off someone that voted to lynch him, whereas the smart mafia player might not. So you erase the player pool until you have a bunch of people that are more prone to make mistakes, and then you and your town full of remaining mediocre players get to live.

XD

• So. Much. Text.

I. Love. It.
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • Aza we have been on the same team numous Times this past year. That's why u keep me alive :)
  • you can say something that is not true and still not be lying, would this necessarily make that person evil?
  • I'm opting to end this tonight, however I may (and will likely) fall asleep before I do. I approve of the conversation so at the latest this will be updated before 1 PM central time tomorrow.
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • fine, my suspect is ghostlyx...i think he received a pm with his mafia role and due to a little confusion, understood game started but thought it was day...

but i dont think this is a valid reason to accuse him of being mafia. and since i already think he is mafia, trying to shed doubt over anyone else is pointless in my perspective
  • (talking about him calling that first night time lynch)
  • edited October 2014

You are disregarding the fact that only one person is lying and that the rest are telling the truth. Your logic of killing the best liars first seems a little strange to me. You're not trying to find the liars, you're just trying kill off players for some absurd reason.

By your logic, who is the best liars and who are the mediocre players left to live?
    Until you have a better clue as to who might be speaking the truth, it's better not to believe anyone. I mean, how can you? It's the same odds to me that the shooter is any one of you, and I have to vote. So I'll get rid of a good liar first. Hopefully the remaining people will be easier for us to pick up on. (Other players have said that he plays the same every round, and that lead me to that conclusion.)

Like I said, it's the first day. Nothing too substantial, and I'm not going to vote for a person that isn't playing and might head off to the gallows anyways.

Nothing personal, just lynch Cory.
  • (talking about him calling that first night time lynch)
    right, or it could be the "nvm" by the game creator in a post right after he said it was night.
  • I have nothing to hide! I was dancing naked I couldn't hide a gun anyway!
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • A bit of why he's lynching Cory is a somewhat meta case. Which is day 1 Cory plays the same on both alignments.

However past day 1. His activity drops as scum so I don't think he's the lynch today.

• my gut feeling is that damdred is the shooter, i could really be wrong here, but i'm just catching a weird vibe on this one.

lynch damdred
  • Walk me through this az

• You are disregarding the fact that only one person is lying and that the rest are telling the truth. Your logic of killing the best liars first seems a little strange to me. You're not trying to find the liars, you're just trying kill off players for some absurd reason.

By your logic, who is the best liars and who are the mediocre players left to live?
    Until you have a better clue as to who might be speaking the truth, it's better not to believe anyone. I mean, how can you? It's the same odds to me that the shooter is any one of you, and I have to vote. So I'll get rid of a good liar first. Hopefully the remaining people will be easier for us to pick up on. (Other players have said that he plays the same every round, and that lead me to that conclusion.)

Like I said, it's the first day. Nothing too substantial, and I'm not going to vote for a person that isn't playing and might head off to the gallows anyways.

Nothing personal, just lynch Cory.
    how can we get a better clue of who's speaking the truth? Your thinking is like minority report. Prevent the bad things from happening. whether it might be true or not. I dont like this kind of thinking.

Then through your logic to prevent shit from happening we should lynch you first because you seem mighty suspicious for your reasoning.
    How is it like Minority Report?

I have no idea who the killer is, I'm not preventing anything. But I'll get rid of the best people that might be able to conceal it, sure. I want to win after all.

Someone else can go with a gut feeling, but if I explain my reasoning and it doesn't suit you I should be strung. Okkk.
  • Why get rid of the best players when you do not know if they are guilty or not? If they are innocent shouldn't you want to keep them around so they can help solve the game near the end?
  • Why get rid of the best players when you do not know if they are guilty or not? If they are innocent shouldn't you want to keep them around so they can help solve the game near the end?
    I'm in no position to judge anyone's skill in this game. I just mean the best at concealing things.

This is WW, not court, damnit.