Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

Comments

• Lol consider yourself evaluated: you are dumb :)

I must have missed your vote. Get an avatar to make my life easier.
  • Cory top 2 lynched now
  • edited September 2014
    Huh?
  • you going for the all time lynched record?
  • edited September 2014
    I think he means you are in the top 2 voted for.. but then again isn't that only 3 total votes? :(|)

Anyways, I think looking for people that aren't talking isn't going to work when everyone is talking about looking for the people that aren't talking.
  • Don't kill me !!!
  • Top two people you would lynch Cory and why
  • Lynch vote
    tmonsta

I don't think Cory is the killer.
    If loaf dies, then we know someone is really trying to frame Cory.

I'm voting tmonsta because he hasn't said anything of relevance and hiding in plain sight, talking about dancing :)

• i hope damdred dies next night, because it will mean i didnt do it, because he voted me for lynch today, because it was an argument previously used, because i just wanted to repeat because a lot in the same sentence...
  • Flazer - because he would have deduced something by now if he was a townie and had read this today.
    Nighthawk - because he will probably add nothing except bandwagon votes and "gay/pussy/pedophile" comments.
  • What do you think Cory of so many using wifom arguments at this point?
  • the issue with cory right now is that he's playing exactly the same way he always plays, regardless of what role he is in.
  • Lynch vote
    tmonsta

I don't think Cory is the killer.
    If loaf dies, then we know someone is really trying to frame Cory.

I'm voting tmonsta because he hasn't said anything of relevance and hiding in plain sight, talking about dancing :)

Framing takes more than one person. We can't use this kind of logic when there is only 1 killer

Somebody really should take a closer look at gl0sticks
  • we could analyze his missplaced lynch vote prior to day one as a mistake caused by him being ww

but dwelling on technicalities isnt really what ww is all about...
  • Lynch Mystic because revenge!
  • the issue with cory right now is that he's playing exactly the same way he always plays, regardless of what role he is in.
    :D

At least people are talking! This is a way better day one than we've had in a while. So much deception
  • Who is being deceptive Cory? Was that a slip on your part?
  • You've been playing too much ww with the pros..
  • I'm sorry Cory I'm paranoid and we could have a great town circle in my house with tin foil hats
  • Haha its all good. There isn't much deception as usual, but this day 1 makes me smile bigtime.
  • The game is pretty simple honestly, currently I have loaf as town and Cory as a somewhat towny.

Unreliable trying to clear himself with my death plus low hanging fruit j
  • Blah edit to above by this post

has me leaning scum on him, glo could be scum.

Az I want him to do more he's a good player lets go
  • seems nobody has 2 lynch votes so far...what happens on a tie? do we all die?
  • We still have time to find scum, we just have to focus and probably whoever got their first
  • Don't know if darub has put a time limit, but we have a lot of votes still to come.
  • i did nothing all day, felt like more time had passed..
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • i'm always in people's scum list...whats new?
  • Then do things to get off of it give opinons on the more active people in the thread and develop who and why you want to lynch.

If you look useful and do this I'll not vote you....probably
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone