Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

Comments

• The possibility of us all hiding in plain sight shall remain.

I'll take a look tonight at people that have failed to post in this thread in 8 or so hours.
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • And u could be trying the ol' white knight detective. Let's see who is hanging in the shadows before making accusations.
  • lynch loafery

Cory is obviously a saint here at this point, loaf is throwing dirt on him for no reason. Lynch him with fire
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • loafery, people here dont follow reason, i've seen it, i've experienced it.
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • At least we won't have to worry about people working together....
  • wow, and to think i called you out for a dance :(
  • I'll dance with you to the James bond theme
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • Loaf you might actually be town right now, all of your responses seem genuine.

What would you have me vote if you had a gun to my head
  • so sky dying first makes me think that its one of the more experienced players, who have many times stated that they feel he is a good player

i'm more willing to beleive its damdred at this point, not loaf
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • There are 4-5 people that haven't said anything and could just be inactive....or they are taking advantage of all this. I don't want a bandwagon vote, I want there to be several suspects getting voted for to try and find trends. Saying all this out loud isn't helping me though loaf.
  • Clearly Aza is trying to turn everyone against experienced people, so he, as a noob, can slip by unnoticed as the keeler!

lynch Aza!
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • edited October 2014
    I hate everyone
  • Marsaeles
    Flazer
    Phantom
    Mystic
    Nighthawk
    Glow

I'm giving them til tonight to evaluate them
  • Lynch Flanders
  • lets just get rid of one of the inactives
  • Lynch Unreliable

Cory hasn't done anything worth getting lynched over, so what he did something during the night that might indicate him. Cory does not mess with WIFOM when he is a wolf he goes for the best kill w hich is usually SB, myself or Meadows night one. Cory is not on my radar this day.

Unreliable points us towards a low hanging fruit who has a history of being inactive and not doing much day one. So yea he is the best bet plus people ignore him so he can skirt by with stuff like this
  • edited September 2014
    so...you, as a town, are against lynching a player that will already get mod killed?

seems you want the game to end quickly, regardless of which side wins.
  • You don't understand mafia then, you gain no information from a person who would get killed from inactivity and mafia will not let themselves be modkilled.

we need information from a lynch to be able to steer town towards that person, going after low hanging fruit does not help but hinders town and wastes a lynch
  • that's actually a good point, very nice job teaching me this.

i have to remember this for posterity...killing off dead meat doesnt enrich the game.

i remember complaining that we kill the actives first, but the idea is exactly to threaten people and have them talk their way out of it, argue...
  • but i dont know why people ignore me :(
  • edited September 2014

I thought it was already day so I voted earlier, but then it wasn't. I'm hurr
  • edited October 2014
    Marsaeles
    Flazer
    Phantom
    Mystic
    Nighthawk
    Glow

I'm giving them til tonight to evaluate them
    trying too hard to be the hero. evaluate this :P

lynch Cory