Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey NightAngels

edited September 2014 in General
Get your shit together. Enough of this double tapping from every sector in your Alliance.

Seiko and Omega are the worst for it, double tapping 3-4 KD's.

I've gotten 5 hits from your alliance in the last week, and the worst part is my defense is better than most of your alliances.

Can't wait for the uni to smash you nerds.

Comments

• Yea dude getting tired of it.
  • hits happen. deal with it.
  • ^^ funny how 1:5 double taps everyone too :P
  • hits happen. deal with it.
    Tell that to NightAngels. I hit one of them and they threaten to have me KT'd.
  • Msge me in game...
  • No I'm just going to delete, I hate this game.
  • Sped isn't actually playing this round
  • Not any more I'm not.
  • 1:2 operates separate of the alliance they post no sox at all or call any and work only with eachothe they butt hurt about losing 2 groupmates early so they starting trouble under the new leadership.
  • except... we hit KTs.
  • Let 1:2 tell it they beat UmbrellaCorp by themselves. HoF doesn't lie 1:13 did majority of the work...OMEGA and Seiko made early hits didn't help finish them off Tissot didn't hit a KT until after he got broke. Tissot and Swatch died for being leadership not war activity.
  • Get your shit together. Enough of this double tapping from every sector in your Alliance.

Seiko and Omega are the worst for it, double tapping 3-4 KD's.

I've gotten 5 hits from your alliance in the last week, and the worst part is my defense is better than most of your alliances.

Can't wait for the uni to smash you nerds.

not different from the shadowhitting we saw ealier coming from 1:5

said that, this issue is in the AF's and thus will be adressed
  • yeaaaaaaaaa I have no problem with 1:2, we generally call out hits, if youre getting hit well
    1. You said you were top 10 so thats a lie
    2. Feel free to message me about it or our problems officer, Meadows.

Otherwise feel free to have your AL contact me as I am always open to discussions

Did that sound political or some what sincere?
  • I got the ol' 1-2 from 1:2 and I messaged a NightAngel and got the problem solved as far as I know. A little in game PM can go a long ways.
  • i got rolled out by #1 and then the night angel pricks come in and 1-2 me right after :p
  • yeaaaaaaaaa I have no problem with 1:2, we generally call out hits, if youre getting hit well

Otherwise feel free to have your AL contact me as I am always open to discussions

Here's my message.
  • i got rolled out by #1 and then the night angel pricks come in and 1-2 me right after :p
    For the record, I was watching your KD all day waiting for you to send out tanks so I could break easier or I'd have gotten the first hit :P
  • im just salty ;)

stayed off the radar and only built D because we are in a small alliance, i had over 10/land with 35% rax, 105% cap and still got hit 3x :(

gotta be easier land than that
  • Hell yeah.. Im pushing 11.5 tanks/land and was about 8.5/land when I got hit. Gotta be much easier grabs.. could just be our names though... but I am hiding so I doubt that.
  • haha but im a nobody
  • on the bright side I have a 500 land head start on all my research ;(
  • @FLAMES PM me in game... Im in 1:4, but Im hiding so you will just have to guess which KD...

the fuck is this

the fuck is this
    dumbasses put me as AL now, so shits getting real :D

Who the fuck is glox :D and whos sped?

Pie you always look juicy but i havent hit you yet :(

the fuck is this
    dumbasses put me as AL now, so shits getting real :D

Who the fuck is glox :D and whos sped?

Pie you always look juicy but i havent hit you yet :(

Let me take that soother out of your mouth, son.

• nah i like it, reminds me of your mommas titties
  • Wow another two hits from the same sector.

Fucking noob ass alliance
  • who are you?
  • Kimbovalley