Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi Scan S2 Please

edited September 2014 in General
A large number of multis have been wrecking havoc on s2, and now 30+ DW multis were made with the name "funtimexxxx."

Unlike some earlier multis that seemed to be made for farming, it looks like these might be made for targeting and taking out certain kingdoms. With the large number of already existing multis, this will probably be pretty effective.

Obviously, this kind of stuff sometime happens, but it seems to be at a tipping point where I think it might drive away several of the players that have come back recently.

So.... @BCartfall, multiscan please?

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Obligatory "it's s2, nobody cares" post

Also, they are still currently "No Record," which might mean they are just food. But given what's going down with the multis currently killing people, their planet type, name, and even more abundant number than usual, I suspect they will be used for more
  • Shut up and get back to playing kittens game
  • edited September 2014
    ..... I think I might have actually stopped in the middle of typing my post to update my kitten town >_>
  • Have to admit that the timing of this is amusing. Before anyone says anything, it's not me. I don't play S2. Only making food on S1.
  • Is your alias funtime?
  • they are good multies, used to take down the existing multies.
  • You played s2 a coupke rounds ago sky? Or was that lynog?
  • edited September 2014
    You played s2 a coupke rounds ago sky? Or was that lynog?
    Not sure about Lynog but I haven't played S2 for a long time so whatever happened, it wasn't me. :)
  • lets have some fun in s2 :)

ps multifuckergayassfaggot you are so toast, your gonna get hit soo badly :P

cya soon galaxy 6
  • I vote BCart open up a multi server. Where people can control their multi armies and war eachother
  • I thought that was called s2.
  • Yeah it's a wee bit outta hand over there. I am curious to see this all go down for sure.. lucky, eta on destruction
  • I vote BCart open up a multi server. Where people can control their multi armies and war eachother
    I second the motion, but Meadows isn't allowed :P
  • Wait... first you said you wanted multis and then you said you didn't... make up your mind Rohan!
  • lynog signed up a few rounds ago and went inactive about 3 days out of noob
  • edited September 2014
    Wait... first you said you wanted multis and then you said you didn't... make up your mind Rohan!

I can't :( I'm feeling a bit feminine today

Edit: odd, quote didn't work.