Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sector Bonus timing

edited September 2014 in General
I'd just like to suggest that instead of making it downright to the second you last bought them, make it by tick.

So that if I bought Nanos as 18:35:22 and the next day I come on at 18:12:57 I can still buy them.
After all, everything works by tick except bonuses. It'd make life a lot easier if you please :)

Comments

• Good idea!
  • Get back to playing ww
  • You are telling me.

Your Sector is already enhanced by Nano Bots Income +10% 292,644 September 6, 17:59:56
  • You are telling me.

Your Sector is already enhanced by Nano Bots Income +10% 292,644 September 6, 17:59:56
    If I was in your sector, and you missed a tick, I'd KT you.
  • You are telling me.

agree
  • You are telling me.

agree

jess is the best SL ever and the angriest. and the best at awarding VSL to multis who delete shit aka hilarious
  • hey, he was no record, how was i supposed to know that'd happen
  • I'd just like to suggest that instead of making it downright to the second you last bought them, make it by tick.

So that if I bought Nanos as 18:35:22 and the next day I come on at 18:12:57 I can still buy them.
    After all, everything works by tick except bonuses. It'd make life a lot easier if you please :)
    +1

You think BCart will ever read that? :P
  • I'd just like to suggest that instead of making it downright to the second you last bought them, make it by tick.

+1

You think BCart will ever read that? :P
    he did... he gave 0 fucks about it
  • Good to see everything running as usual :)