Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SB's Self Indulgent Rambling Thread

edited August 2014 in General
Since dole's has shut down, I'm opening up shop.

I'm trying to reach 5k MMR in dota 2 (currently 4.6k). It's a pain. Randoming every game can make it rough. If I pick Enigma seems like I'll win though. Gonna try picking him in like 10 games straight and see where that leaves me.

Also started rewatching toradora. I really wanna read spice and wolf but I can't seem to get in the mood to read instead of watch, so toradora it is.

Comments

• My pattern me emerges.
  • message was to long to read

hijacking thread
  • today started of for me with a phone call off my mother
  • she was waking me up for my job interview at 10:30

(yes i still use my mum as an alarm)
  • i then decided i should probably shower before i go (hadn't showered in a week)

was a very hot shower (think i need to get it fixed)
  • i then got dressed and ready for the interview (looked all smart and shiz)

• after the interview i decided it was about time i did something useful... so i went round my dads house and did a bit of gardening for him (4 hours worth)
  • then with blisters on my hand from actually doing manual labour for the first time i started to get ready for going out...
  • being out started with 5 pints with friends to celebrate my birthday... (which was yesterday) it then somehow eneded up with everyone with there 6th pint and me with my 6th 7th 8th and 9th... the bastards thought it would be funny
  • and now im here... i stopped drinking so much for a reason... weed... now i get pissed to easily :p
  • so now the rest of my night will consist of pretending i know what im talking about to people in game and listening to the order of the phenix(fuck that word) audio book

( best order to listen... 6, 4, 5, 3, 7... skip 1 and two because they are stupidly writen... even worse than bad story and geberic book)... i just imagine the shitty actors voices from the films the whole time... to high pitched to be able to understand the and just makes you angry for some reason
  • edited August 2014
    holy fuck vulpes

1. set an alarm.
    2. shower daily. thats disgusting man.
    3. smoke more
  • will start posting again once something happens... like tomorrow i plan on getting up... who knows what could happen from there
  • been targeted 3 times now... first because i am noob... second was sector shot gun/ feud with 1:14 and now war kt :p

am happy with myself for not going inactive already ... go me