Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doles Self Indulgent Rambling Thread

Comments

• edited August 2014
    It doesn't take a whole day for you to get out of Texas going East Rohan. It only takes you 2-3 hours to get to lake Charles LA and If I had to guess it probably would take you 7-8 hours to get to Mississippi. It would take you longer to drive to the other side of Texas than to go visit Dole. :p
  • It doesn't take a whole day for you to get out of Texas going East Rohan. It only takes you 2-3 hours to get to lake Charles LA and If I had to guess it probably would take you 7-8 hours to get to Mississippi. It would take you longer to drive to the other side of Texas than to go visit Dole. :p
    Not when you are riding a bicycle

• I don't get why people love Texas so much. My battle tells me that Austin is great and so is huston, but El paso was garbage, pure garbage.
  • Nah going to louisianna is a 2 and a half hour trip if you don't speed. Going to colorado is an 8 hour trip, el paso, that's a loooong drive :(
  • Screw Austin, damn hippy city. That's where all the hippies from Cali that already screwed up their own state's economy move to try to effect the same changes in Texas.
  • El Paso is a very poor representation of Texas btw. Being in El Paso is like being in Mexico.
  • Going to Dallas is only about a 6 and a half hour trip from where I live.
  • Bill Nye was one of the early waves of Ultimate Frisbee players... AWESOME!
  • Also, I have now added Nashville to southern US cities that I have visited. I did enjoy Nashville but we just missed out on some ball room dancing as we didn't find out about it until it was 10 minutes from closing. Oh well.
  • Knoxville> Nashville

Imho
  • Hadn't been to Knoxville yet. I've visited New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta, Orlando, Dallas, Baton Rouge, and now Nashville. (Several other smaller cities that I don't count in my list of southern cities.)
  • Why do people live in Texas? Doesn't have the worst daughts ever, every year?
  • edited August 2014
    No state income tax.

Besides Dallas was a pretty sweet place.
  • Droughts fucjig phoen, I hear there are some hotties there and I need to visit
  • I have to say that Texas A&M under Kevin Sumlin with Kenny Hill as QB looks like a better version of his Houston offense. That's what I was expecting when he was first hired.
  • If people are interested in my world view for whatever reason these two videos are how I think.

• Dole, I want to troll you... so.bad.

But its like trolling my grandma, I jus can't do it :(

#Respect
  • Sounds like you have an awesome Grandma. ;)
  • I am disappointed in our food sayings. "It's all gravy." "Cool Beans!"
    I am not a fan of gravy and I eat my beans before they cool... WARM BEANS!

So I am rebelling against these phrases. I will be replacing them with the following.
    "It's all bacon." "Fresh donuts!"
    I urge you all to join with me in the food phraseology revolution, it's so cinnamon.
  • you warm up your beans? fucking gross
  • I cook them... that makes them warm when you eat them. I don't not cook them.
  • maybe we are talking about different kinds of beans, i eat them bitches cold out of the can
  • I hope so... if not then you are nasty.
  • edited September 2014
    Doles thread... Dole wins!
  • Yes, yes I do win.
  • what are your thoughts on riding the gravy train? (it sounds like an awesome ride)
  • Trains do not need to be named after something tasty.
  • What if in the train the have a bunch of sausage and biscuits
    sausage biscuits and gravy train
  • As long as the gravy wasn't on the sausage and biscuits.