Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End the Uni NAP

edited August 2014 in General
Cos my kd in g2 is getting raped more than per usual

Kthnxbai

Comments

• Yeah and the NAPs are preventing more participation in the rapage of the a-hole in my sector who has hit me 4x since yesterday.
  • Who wicked?
  • Lukage 1:10
  • Wake the fuck up people! Stop napping around, it's breakfast time!

• Luke always deserves KTs!
  • I should have hit his ass when i had the chance with my other KD, but I tried to be nice and leave him alone. Little fking Dickhead.
  • How you know you hit/offended lukage, after logging back in you have 10+ failed pas on you, a failed hit and 5+ pms with random rage.
  • Luke sometimes gets a little bit upset
  • i remember i hit him on s2 oh god the amazing....eiko is about the same way on s1 though XD
  • I didn't even do anything to the shit stain >_> A kd in forge that has me listed as protected hit him. So he decided to hit me even though I was in his sector. That's it from now on I am hunting his ass down and raping him straight out of newbie.
  • Wake the fuck up people! Stop napping around, it's breakfast time!

That looks so delicious.

• lol, he didn't come back to s2 this round unless he is hiding and using a different name. I think he got pissed off b/c we KTed him last round for being obnoxious.
  • He sucks at this game
  • lilyforever and hazza are the biggest bitches i've seen in current sk.
  • lilyforever and hazza are the biggest bitches i've seen in current sk.
    No mirrors where you are from

#Ohhhhhhhh
    #sickestburn2014
    #hashtag
    #snap
    #lololololol
    #toofunny
    #ironic
  • lol, he didn't come back to s2 this round unless he is hiding and using a different name. I think he got pissed off b/c we KTed him last round for being obnoxious.
    Lukage is trash. I don't know why he bothers with this game because nearly everyone here has shit on him at one point or another.

This what happens though when you treat everyone like shit. Tell you what next round I'll be happy to make a kd that will roll him out of noob for you.
  • Newb your 3rd one should have been #harshtag
  • Lukage has a tendency to rage at everyone when he gets hit. Which is a lot.
  • He should start playing DW and quit playing mount
  • He should just quit
    Lukage is trash. I don't know why he bothers with this game because nearly everyone here has shit on him at one point or another.

This what happens though when you treat everyone like shit. Tell you what next round I'll be happy to make a kd that will roll him out of noob for you.
    lol, are we going run a train on Lukage?
  • Lukage isn't worth a train. He builds shit kd's
  • Yeah, he's more like the train station. One comes through every so many hours, so there's not much of a reason to organize anything.
  • On a side note, I thought Aggressive died. Who the hell is still using my octopus brand?
  • edited August 2014
    Thought the 007 series started the whole octo thing
  • Lukage is a pussy
  • Annnnd is dead... lol