Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bravely Default WW: An Alternate World - The warriors of light win and stuff

Comments

• "Not just yet, zis meeting is not over!" exclaimed Erutus Profiteur. "Ve still has ze.. business to take care of today! Now, I shall award zis asterisk to ze king for ze day.. CoryNewb. And ZIS criminal scum.. ze Rohan castle.. vell, my guards shall take care of ze scum!"

Rohan the citizen of Ancheim was dragged, kicking and screaming his innocence into the offices of Khamer & Profiteur Merchantry, never heard from again.
  • Night 2 has begun rather quickly.. night actions, go!
  • edited July 2014
    Well that was fast, good going lol. Yall are doomed.
  • Woah, ive been at work!
  • oh that went badly...although i would have voted rohan for lynch too, so i guess i cant complain
  • Why would you guys of voted for Rohan I don't understand why everyone was on the lynch rohan train.... i don't think i've ever seen rohan actually live past day two
  • well at the time my gut reaction was that he was trying to get kloudi lynched for a really stupid reason. because i'm actually the one that started the voting on her and having a king for day one wasnt a big deal without a lynch anyway.

• I can accept that it made him look odd, I wish that the ability would of waited given more time for him to explain himself though
  • We will talk more tomorrow.
  • Why not talk now? We can still work to try to solve the game and brainstorm the best possible plan so we can find evil. Cory is basically confirmed good now
  • how do you figure that cory is confirmed good?
  • No we'll see tell me whats going on cory help me understand your lynch help me trust you cause we are bros
    Just waiting for meadows.
    Obviously Cory is the person who used the power to me atleast
  • You have been strangely absent this ww mages where you been hiding? thats not like you
  • Thats no excuse man! What do you think about the game so far, anyone you are suspicious of in our (2 pages) of activity?
  • I'd like to point out newb put the hammer to the nail **all ghost like**
  • No your opinion counts the same Mages, infact I generally sheep you or cory. Obviously most of us have powers left and I must admit that i'm blue as can be about the death of the villagers so far. I just wish that people talked more
  • I really wish SB would post some more :(
  • I am working on getting a research project draft turned in tonight. When day rolls around I will get more involved in the discussion of what is going on :)
  • Obviously you should save yourself Cory tonight
  • I think it's very likely Cory is Angès Oblige, and I think he should probably protect himself tonight. Or he could try a little WIFOM and get away with protecting somebody else. It's risky either way.

All of this being said we don't have a lot to go on right now with a short 2nd day. Day 1 didn't really reveal that much to me. I think we should probably target the quiet/inactive people first because I don't see anybody better.
  • i feel like there was a lot of information released during day one, actually

i feel like i have solid reads on 3 people, other than cory
  • SB why target low hanging fruit? And who would you start with
  • I don't really understand why Rohan got lynched myself either... I didn't seem to get a bad vibe or read from him at all, just unfortunate ofc that we have lost 2 villagers again already. That day seemed to go by so fast btw :(
  • its because a power was used, presumably by cory, to end the day early
  • SB why target low hanging fruit? And who would you start with
    Tmonsta/Arson/Bosco. They aren't posting, and its especially odd for dole to not post
  • Yeah I seen that after going back and reading up. Well presumably he could possibly be Tiz aswell then since Anges and Tiz know each other, and they could of talked about which one to use etc right?
  • It's not impossible, but either way cory is almost certainly a good guy. Everybody should trust him for the time being.

Of course because it's so obvious, I think the mafia are very likely to just play along with that, and avoid killing him. It's hard to say what exactly should be done.
  • Actually dole isn't low lol usually he spams id like to see more dole truthfully.... id sheep sb on that.

just sucks we didn't get to talk more before day ended atleast we have a king though
  • I didn't like the way the day was going and did what I did for more than one reason. I knew that worst case scenario a crystal could be used if Rohan was a good role to revive him. Sorry you got lynched rohan., but the crosshairs for the day were in the wrong direction. Hopefully day 3 we can do something good.