Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bravely Default WW: An Alternate World - The warriors of light win and stuff

Comments

• ghost cory is right, someone HAS to die.

Naturally, since there is only one evil, chances are good side will get lynched a couple times before we find the right one
  • The goal should be to have as many good guys alive to enjoy the winning! Not this throw someone under the bus and laugh some more :D What happens when I die, you don't win and then tonight what do you do?
    Sleep peacefully?
  • The citizens were furious and in quite an uproar. Their hero, the wind vestal Agnes Oblige, had been reported as killed in action by the hands of the duchy. In less than a day a militia had formed. The city's weapon shop lent weapons for free to any able-bodied citizen willing to join forces to purge the remaining duchy members from the free lands. They boarded Alternis Dim's abandoned ship and headed west towards the nation of Eisenberg. Their target was the Starkfort.

The militia was fearless, their resolve unbreakable. They tore through the ranks of the Swordbearers and the Black Blades that stood guard outside the tower. Before long, they had carved a way to the war room, where Kamiizumi Nobutsuna the legendary swordmaster was waiting for them. "I can see it you all. No words will end this meeting. You face Kamiizumi Nobutsuna, commander of the Black Blades!"

The fight was impressive. Kamiizumi stood alone against a hundred men, yet none could lay a finger on him. Every swing was parried, and each parry led to another vicious counterattack. He had cut the Ancheim forces nearly in half before Tiz and Ringabel had arrived. "I swore to protect Anges!" shouted Tiz, with rage in his eyes. "How could you all do this? You may have doomed our entire world!"

Kamiizumi stared him down. "No, I believe you still do not understand. It is your actions that may bring about the end of our world. You still do not recognize the true face of evil, even though you have looked upon it your entire journey. And you... did Edea's sweet words sway even you, despite all of what the Grand Marshal has done for you?" His gaze shifted to Ringabel.

"Done for me?" Ringabel asked with genuine confusion. "There's only one thing here left to do. Settle the score." Ringabel drew his blade and charged the swordmaster. His attack was met by a quick parry, but Kamiizumi's counter-attack was met by Tiz's shield. The two worked together as they knew they must, if they were to take down someone of Kamiizumi's caliber. Tiz charged forward with his shield. Kamiizumi was staggered slightly, but still was able to deflect a handful more of furious swings from Ringabel. With Tiz's guard, the fight seemed almost at a stalemate.

That was until a low snicker was heard in the corner. A rotund fellow with numerous flasks attached to his vest pulled one and tossed it into the melee. "Here, have a sample. It's all you'll need! Hehehe!" Qada flung a small vial which shattered upon Ringabel's arm, covering him in some sort of green substance. While it looked disgusting, it had no visible effect. "And enjoy, boys! I have much better things to do that watch this boring fight. But you know who to ask if you need any salves later! Hahaha!" Qada(also known as Flazer) cackled to himself as he left.

Qada's distraction however was enough. Ringabel's mind had wandered into what the elixir was, and allowed Kamiizumi to land a strike. It wasn't too severe, but it was enough to disable him. With a shout, Kamiizumi changed his focus to Tiz. It was all the young boy could do to keep his guard and continue blocking attacks, but he knew he would not be able to hold this up forever. He had to think of something, and fast.

"DARK BANE!" shouted Ringabel. Dark energy swirled from his sword. He had never remembered such a technique, but it came to him seemingly naturally. With a quick flourish, he hurled the mass of darkness at Kamiizumi's flank, which began to devour him. "This is for Edea!" He charged straight forward, plunging his dark blade into the swordmaster. Kamiizumi, also known as Narshe had been delivered fatal wounds.

"Well.. done." Kamiizumi said. "A man so truly devoted.. to what he believes is right.. should never lose his battle." And with those words, the duchy's last commander had fallen. The warriors of light had liberated this world.. but at what cost? A cost that had not finished being paid. The elixir that had tainted Ringabel's arm had slowly eaten away through his body. Channeling dark forces had only made it worse. "I don't believe I'm going to make it, Tiz." Ringabel muttered. "Whatever this is is beyond the powers of Poisona, or even Esuna. But we did it. We awakened all the crystals. We ended the duchy's reign. I've no regrets."

With those words, Ringabel's consciousness faded. It took him two deaths, but he finally saw his mission through.

Tiz(you could also call Kloudi) headed home towards Norende. Was the crater gone? Had his mission to awaken the crystals succeeded in fixing the great chasm? All those answers, and more.. IF YOU BUY AND PLAY BRAVELY DEFAULT TODAY! Or check a wiki, you freeloaders.

The good team has won the game! I hope you all had some fun. I tried to make a fun story. I just kinda sucked at balanced roles.
  • Meadows you did a good game ty for running it
  • Great Game
  • Ok heres my end game reasons why I think this is more favorable to the good side.

1. Good side basically had a protection power built in around anges it was going to be abused almost daily.
    2. Basically had two seers per day could find the evil really easy without revealing themselves
    3. Basically allowed pms without allowing them with ed ability
    4. The evil team was handicapped in that their only true killer was unable to plan with them and was unknown to them throughout while sb made it plain it was harder for me to make random kills I had to be more directive.
    5. Any revive ability is op

Still a great game, good job meadows
  • i thought it would continue with me trying to win :(
  • the hell did your potions do? lol
  • he had a few revie and some that would kill through protections
  • i thought it would continue with me trying to win :(
    You won :) I want potion breakdown!

Meadows well done

Gg good team

Gg bad team

You guys jumped on kloudi on day 2 and I had to step in.
  • Edea got added to our party but darub never did
  • edited August 2014
    uh, so people who received the potions got a description of them as well?

how can one pretend to be inventor then? ¬¬
    frustrating lol
  • Although good side was op good game

Maybe make it more balanced so that baddies actually had a chance lol
  • Edea got added to our party but darub never did
    Once daru died and you revived him did it really matter?
  • for sneaky talky yes :P
  • You guys failed 2-3 kills on us too. But onward to the next game!
  • edited August 2014
    Good or not I'm certain I've proven to be a severe liability when added to any pm
  • ^^^fuck u smith
  • I was hoping it'd be more balanced by only giving the good team one kill at night for the entire game. Tiz probably shouldn't have had protection capability.
  • you will never know what I did with my potions, I was set up to win singlehandedly
  • uh, so people who received the potions got a description of them as well?

frustrating lol
    Nobody knew what any of the elixirs were or what they did while still in the game besides Flazer. After Damdred died, I privately discussed with him some of the errors I probably made and talked about the imbalances a bit. I know I can trust him because he moderates plenty of the games himself and wouldn't compromise things.
  • Yep Flazers potions honestly would of won him the game single handily, meadows game is good i'm sad mimic wasn't used
  • *flex* great game guys

GG meadows
  • uh, so people who received the potions got a description of them as well?

frustrating lol
    Nobody knew what any of the elixirs were or what they did while still in the game besides Flazer. After Damdred died, I privately discussed with him some of the errors I probably made and talked about the imbalances a bit. I know I can trust him because he moderates plenty of the games himself and wouldn't compromise things.
    i didnt mean a mod description, but part of the potion delivery effect...i just thought cory had received one of the potions...

because i tried pretending to be qada
  • no i didn't get any potions :| I just thought when you went in to such great detail that you might have been qada
  • Sure! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it up.
  • It made me wish I had a 3ds
  • no i didn't get any potions :| I just thought when you went in to such great detail that you might have been qada
    was waiting for other ppl to comment over my post to point out qada really had no reason to hide as neither side would benefit from his death
  • Yes GG all thanks meadows! ^-^ and ty cory for helping me figure out how best to use my abilities
  • Yes GG all thanks meadows! ^-^ and ty cory for helping me figure out how best to use my abilities
    if we wouldn't have had to reveal ourselfs day 2, we would have been able to have some fun with mimic, but we made a dynamic duo :)