Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give up yet?

Comments

• Considering last round was the first time Meadows and I had ever worked together on anything I fail to understand how I've been buddies with her for years...

You where in my alliance and tried to get me to broker some sort of deal with her
    You words where
    " we are really good friends and have been for ages"

• pretty sure last round is like, literally the first time I've ever really talked to Darubian
  • Lagavulin (X:5,Y:3) @ Terra Form 7,980 1,419,714 1,880 6h
    Submarine (X:4,Y:10) @ Terra Form 11,049 2,077,633 2,879 9h

Darubian and Meadows respectively. Your welcome universe.
  • Am I good or am I good? Ask me how I know...Go ahead ask me.
  • Clearly a lie, Daru can't make a kd that big :P
  • Do tell PF multi
  • how do you know nobody
  • The funniest part is that you're wrong about both
  • Deductive reasoning Sherlock Holmes style. I read every thread posted and Daru said last round was the first time he and Meadows collaborated. Meadows his known for her skills with the terra form. When Dennis died he said he was a distraction until meadows could get TF's. This submarine has 22kish TF's equating to the time Dennis died. Darubian is a the protégé of meadows hence being a slightly smaller Terra but following her guidance to the T. If you check your war news Lavagulin probably doesn't make too many appearances that's his cover most likely he just doing little war abuse grabs on the side to get bigger. 2 Terras that big right next to each other HAS to be a group. Thus enabling they are the 2 most important people in Forge.
  • The funniest part is that you're wrong about both
    Maybe I am maybe I ain't but I feel like you would deny it even if I was right.
  • Deductive reasoning Sherlock Holmes style. I read every thread posted and Daru said last round was the first time he and Meadows collaborated. Meadows his known for her skills with the terra form. When Dennis died he said he was a distraction until meadows could get TF's. This submarine has 22kish TF's equating to the time Dennis died. Darubian is a the protégé of meadows hence being a slightly smaller Terra but following her guidance to the T. If you check your war news Lavagulin probably doesn't make too many appearances that's his cover most likely he just doing little war abuse grabs on the side to get bigger. 2 Terras that big right next to each other HAS to be a group. Thus enabling they are the 2 most important people in Forge.
    Your reasoning is a joke lol
  • Well, for starters, Submarine had TFs long before I died. Secondly.. known for skills with Terra Form..? I think last round is literally the first time I've played it in 4-5 years. And I played it maybe once back then.

So uh, I don't think your deductive reasoning is very good.
  • Noboby, there's an easier way to tell if people are grouped. If you hover your mouse over a KD, it shows you the link to that kd and there'll be an id#xxxx at the end. Groupmates would be like, 402 and 403.

Or in a 4-man group the top guy would be 402, then the three under him would be 405,404,403.
  • Literally revealing myself to prove nobody wrong :) I am the submarine, the king, KINGIVAR!
  • CMSZ tho.
  • I know I'm right I can feel it in my bones. Kill them both and see what happens
  • Though I will probably end up deleting due to their inability to kt even this crappy kd
  • I know I'm right I can feel it in my bones. Kill them both and see what happens
    What happens? Nothing. Never cared about sk, never will. It's a math simulator :)
  • Noboby, there's an easier way to tell if people are grouped. If you hover your mouse over a KD, it shows you the link to that kd and there'll be an id#xxxx at the end. Groupmates would be like, 402 and 403.

Or in a 4-man group the top guy would be 402, then the three under him would be 405,404,403.
    Just disproved this theory in my group

Just disproved this theory in my group
    You're right, I was just trying to troll you. There's no way to tell if people are grouped.
  • My god nobody you aren't even in the right sector. Hahahahahahahahaha
  • I recant my previous statements and will crawl back into my hole. No one is forcing me to say this and I haven't been threatened. Is that good?

• Zeal's sort of right. The numbers won't necessarily be consecutive though.
  • My god nobody you aren't even in the right sector. Hahahahahahahahaha
    If I wasn't why would you even respond? Wouldn't you want the enemy to be wrong?
  • Zeal's sort of right. The numbers won't necessarily be consecutive though.
    It makes me happy that I've forgotten this. Is that a sign that I have stayed away from SK long enough?
  • edited July 2014
    My god nobody you aren't even in the right sector. Hahahahahahahahaha
    Wouldn't you want the enemy to be distracted and unable to find your true leader?
  • edited July 2014
    Oh wait, fuck. The top guy would have a lower id# and they wouldn't be consecutive, but they'd be higher thus telling you they're grouped.

Guess I need to take a longer break.
  • Just kill them both if I'm wrong i'll disband
  • lol looks like you're disbanding lol
  • True leader zomg don't find him! All will crumble!

I would just like to say this:

SK is not a fan of sunny in Philadelphia