Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gangbabg Rule

edited July 2014 in General
Im having a discussion with someone and just clarification:

Gangbang is anything more than 3 hits in 24h. 4th hit IS the gangbang... Again as long as not suicide nor AT.

Comments

• Either its the 4th hit or the person who didn't call their hit that led to the 4th hit.
  • I've always delt retals after the 4th hit per universal rules, the 4th hit is the stopping point.
  • I think we should just real damdred for every gangbang.
  • I think that if this is about that DW that got it in the pooper...well 3000lts on 1500 land isn't enough. Choooo chooooooo
  • Universal rules the 4th hit is the one to get retal'd always been that way just different interpretations i suppose
  • I think universal rules should be this:

1)fuck the old gods and the new
    2)if u have any questions see rule #1
  • I don't think I've ever seen 4 hits be okay, magic number was always 3.
  • The train laughs at your gangbang rule in the face
  • Its about the mate with 3k lts with no shields, and no research. Choo choo indeed.
  • This is about Universal gangbang rules period. 4th hit is gangbang always has been since inception.
  • Also, I am not taking lightly as to changing the universal rules, specifically because the only responses we've got were from forge officers which is a conflict of interest. (This specifically why I did not post anything about the stacking, farming and multi'ing, anyone who would have a valid opinion are in forge, therefore makes any argument worthless to argue).I know the univrrsal rules, I'm usually the one bitching because half of the uni doesn't follow them... and I'm from source, one of the main alliances of the past who followed it to a T. I think we can come to an agreement only because I'm not trying to be a douchebag.
  • And 3k lts on 1500 land isnt ok but 1700 tanks on 2050 land is?
  • I think an important distinction needs to be *4th hit from same alliance. If u get just 3 hits from multiple alliances, none of that is gangbang
  • I think an important distinction needs to be *4th hit from same alliance. If u get just 3 hits from multiple alliances, none of that is gangbang
    This is true I forgot to make this distinction, has to be 4th hit from same alliance to be eligible for a grab back.
  • That's not what the argument is referring to mate, lets stick to the Universal rule. He wasn't underdefended or suicided,
  • Source got followed to a T alright. If T is for "Taking it up the poo schute!"

(I kid I kid (but not really))
  • Its about the mate with 3k lts with no shields, and no research. Choo choo indeed.
    That's under defended. I'm on 1700 land with more than double that.
  • If he didn't take 4 hits in a row from the same alliance, wasn't a gb
  • If he didn't take 4 hits in a row from the same alliance, wasn't a gb
    The thing in question is he took 4 hits from the same alliance one person didn't call a hit I believe. Rohan says 4 hits is fine the 5th is the bad one. We say anything after 3 is bad
  • edited July 2014
    I'm at work and haven't seen it all. Looks like there hits and one fail on the same guy? All from Outlaws?
  • fails don't count towards gangbang
    That's under defended. I'm on 1700 land with more than double that.
    Underdefended doesn't grant more attacks though. Let me look at the details myself just to varify that everything that was posted is legit. If you guys want it to be the third hit, then all be damned if anyone argue this with me again. I've been wanting this rule to change for so long which is why I know I'm right. I've always wanted this rule to be anything past three hits, but past alliances, past problems officers always pointed to anything After 4.
  • fails don't count towards gangbang
    I'm OK with that.
  • July 12, 07:38:26Our kingdom St Binah (1:20) bravely defended against Aviator (1:14) and lost122 planets.
    July 12, 08:11:06Our kingdom St Binah (1:20) bravely defended against ZxBiohazardZx (1:14)and lost 111 planets.
    July 12, 08:13:51Our kingdom St Binah (1:20) bravely defended against Ziggs (1:8) and wasvictorious.
    July 12, 09:00:18Our kingdom St Binah (1:20) has entered trouble mode.
    Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    July 12, 09:00:18Our kingdom St Binah (1:20) bravely defended against Grey Forest (1:9) and lost100 planets.

This is the news that was presented. 3 successful and 1 fail. By what the pfs deems as a gangbang, I see no violation to the universal rules.
  • edited July 2014
    Rohan, the rule has always been any hit after the third hit is gangbang unless hit wasn't claimed etc then goes to whomever didn't post blah blah. In fact not too long ago the uni tried very hard to make the third hit a gangbabg because of decreased player base but that didn't work too well.

The fact that you "swear up and down it should be. 4" shows your incompetence and complete lack of understanding of sk

Ps: fails don't count in gangbang but excessive fails etc is under a different classification
  • Rohan, the rule has always been any hit after the third hit is gangbang unless hit wasn't claimed etc then goes to whomever didn't post blah blah. In fact not too long ago the uni tried very hard to make the third hit a gangbabg because of decreased player base but that didn't work too well.

The fact that you "swear up and down it should be. 4" shows your incompetence and complete lack of understanding of sk
    LOL, mate, don't go there sistah
  • Don't call me by my street name ;)
  • tnx for the coords...

July 12, 11:31:11 Our brave kingdom I Poison You (1:18) attacked St Binah (1:20) and conquered 91 planets.
  • Ok, so at this point it looks like three hits and one fail. There should be no real, so let's put him under protection and tell the boys to leave him alone.
  • Already done.