Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

These Alliance Names Suck!

edited July 2014 in Game Talk
Way to pick the blandest, unoriginal, mass produced, overused, distasteful, regurgitated, plainest, communist names in the book.

Am I supposed to expect the quality to be any better?

Comments

• I'm on the case:
    You have created the PoopDeck alliance.
  • Thank God.

I'd join but my sector was hijacked.
  • i know, i have no hope for this round already. unless somebody i am really cool with does something exciting, i'm just going to use this round to teach kloudi how to play
  • The stacked alliance killed it
    We should do something different and have like 2 sector alliances for a change
  • edited July 2014
    No alliances would be fun.
  • The stacked alliance killed it
    We should do something different and have like 2 sector alliances for a change
    Forge didn't stack. Everyone else was just really slow. We pulled our alliance together before anyone else even created an alliance.
  • Yea forge didn't stack.....lets ignore the fact that the game isn't 12 hours old.....
  • Guys if u just turtle it ll be ok cos dws will hit other dws

no sweat alliances dont matter at the start
  • ....loaf has a point tbh
  • Guys if u just turtle it ll be ok cos dws will hit other dws

no sweat alliances dont matter at the start
    this is why i'm not playing DW this round (for the first time in forever)

• DW 4 Life.

I thought about not going DW. Then I was like....free goons lololol
  • i wanna try something new because my late game sucked balls last round. when we ran out of targets i was completely worthless.
  • HEY! You shut your WHORE MOUTH!
  • i wanna try something new because my late game sucked balls last round. when we ran out of targets i was completely worthless.
    Worthless bastard!!!
    late game DW = build moar goons
  • If you ran out of targets, you are playing sk wrong.
  • Lol they had every kd in the top 25+
  • It got to the point where it wasn't even worth bashing people.
  • edited July 2014
    That's when you hit your alliancemates... or does that not happen on SK any more? Got to be at least a couple people you don't like, or that would cry.
  • I was dead. So I wasn't there to get hit and cry :(
  • join BowelMovement today...pass = pew
    what he said

you playing queer bait?
    what he said

you playing queer bait?
    made a kd, forgot to build before newb mode started, just remembered about it today. Pretty sure they exit newb in a few hours, so nope lolz. you?
  • looks like it already started and i got eaten... savages
  • I didnt sign up, i figured id spend my summer outside this year, pretty wild thinking!
  • They have these devices that you can take with you outside. I heard you can talk, text, and even SK on them.. Smart Phones? IPads? Laptops? Idk they are new so you might check into them FLAMES, buddy.