Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Forums Werewolf town wins somehow

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Darubian leaped forward taking mages with him off the edge and into oblivion. The Darubian and the Jester of the game were gone forever....it must suck to be without two roles on opening day and no mayor to protect or look into anyone.

Day one ends, Night one starts
    because this happened and we lost the seer before day one even ended lol
  • I forsee that this will be a gruesome grind of a game that will last until eternity

tldr turn me mafakz
  • Unless we start getting some baddie kills soon, or they kill eachother, I don't think this will actually be a long game
  • Yea, I doubt it, but if bcart comes up with another one of those bullshit "specials", it can prolly draw out longer. Hes supposed to be neutral anyways an help destroy the bad :( what gives!
  • edited June 2014
    Have you ever seen someone be the VICTIM of unfair Banning? Have you worried "That could be ME! He has. All for posting pictures seen everyday on the internet, in fact, where do you think he got them. A simple Google search will pull up all the pictures he posted. That my fellow SKPF'ers is a blatant abuse of power. If elected Mayor, Rohan Castle will give the Community a voice against unfair banning. Rohan Castle will fight until his death (Which being elected Mayor will almost assure he dies quickly) to enable the Community of SKPF'ers to not live in fear of what they post.

VOTE ROHAN CASTLE MAYOR and don't live in fear anymore.

(Paid for by the Committee to elect Rohan Castle Mayor. I am a Paid, Non-Attorney Spokesman)
  • edited June 2014
    I can smell a hint of sarcasm in that post pie, taste a little like rosemary. Besides, I'm not a good mayor, don't elect me. I'd protect ty after he already died or some shit lol.

Besides, its night. I could die before day starts anyways.
  • edited June 2014
    Are you tired of all these smart Mayors? The ones that claim to kbow what they are doing, but somehow end up DEAD on the very same day they get elected! Wouldn't it be great if your Mayor protected Pie's Grave and LIVED to see the next day? Voting Rohan Castle will ensure you have a STUPID Mayor, one who will do one of the most BONEHEADED MOVE and may live until the next day. Go out on a limb because what you have done in the past obviously has not worked. Two SMART Mayors have been elected and two DEAD Mayors is what you have.

Vote Dumb, VOTE ROHAN CASTLE MAYOR

(Paid for by the Committee to elect Rohan Castle for Mayor. I am a Paid Non-Attorney Spokesman)

• pieliedie? pieliedead!
  • pieliedie? pieliedead!
  • Why did pie have to die :(

Pie please play more ww. You are MVP this game
  • Okay I'm just gonna follow random mayor and lynch votes
  • :: Haunts a random house.::
  • edited June 2014
    The night was longer than usual... but dear was had

silentbutterfly died by the hands pf cmsz....he was a member of darius and barricade.

Cory was slain at the hands of darius ib revenge....he is and always will be meadows a member of csmz
  • edited June 2014
    Dogtown , arson, osiris, countdankula and lain all died from not posting enough all were townies
  • Lynch rohan mayor loafery
  • edited June 2014
    Here is a list of who is left.

Azalieo
    Darubian
    Flames
    Jesterawx
    Meadows
    MysticAssasin
    Rohan
    Zeality
  • Sky is dead
  • So is darius
  • Yep i was skimming
  • I m also dead too
  • Fixed, I was too
  • edited June 2014
    Lynch Azailio, Daru for Mayor

I'm just about as clueless as the next, but azas been pretty silent.

Btw, I am bcart :) I have selected my next move which will assist the remaining villagers. BCART be praised :)
  • Cory was meadows ;( poetic irony

Was fun gl all
  • wow good job bads, only killing other bads
  • I'll agree with Daru for mayor and aza for Lynch.
  • Lol, I was going to create a new army for everyone who died already and have them vote like villagers in secret to kill both good and bad, but meh. I came up with something better. Best.Role.Ever.
  • Lynch daru, mayor jester
  • Lynch daru, mayor jester
    That just proves you are either stupid or evil. I've already proved my innocence.