Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Forums Werewolf town wins somehow

Comments

• Jesus h Christ. Can we get an updated player list?
  • edited June 2014
    Cory for mayor and mysticassassin for lynch he might be doing his "hide in the shadows" bad guy routine

Posted "what I miss" or something only one time in the thread.
  • completely forgot all bad guys know each other and they can just kill anyone else hahaha
  • completely forgot all bad guys know each other and they can just kill anyone else hahaha
    They do? I thought the groups were separate? Damred?

Also, loaf may be flying under the radar here, but he keeps asking to get turned or something because he has a good role. Yesterday he said that he and pie were dole and damred. So either this confirms he was a good guy, or maybe he has been trying all game to seem that way and is bad? I dunno, we are only on day 3....but he could also be a vigilante now.
  • i see as 5 guys total

4 csmz (know each other) and 1 barricade

pretty much one team
  • You know what, I vote Darubian for mayor. I've shown my loyalty by killing one of the baddies already.
  • I have no idea what I'm doing but Mayor and Lynch Rohan

we need updated player list!
  • Shining (dead was Damdred Role)
    Darius (dead was a towny)
    TMonsta (dead was a member of CMSZ)
    Zeality
    Loafery
    Darubian
    Corynewb
    Mages (dead was the jester ability)
    Azalieo
    Flames
    MissMeadows
    Pie (Dead was the skydragon ability)
    Rohan
    Flazer (Dead was a member of CMSZ)
    SilentButterfly
    Dharma (Dead was Darubian)
    Mysticassassin
    SkyDragon (Dead was a towny)
    TheJoker (dead was the mages ability)
    Dogtown
    Unreliable (dead was the Tyrsis ability)
    Darubian
    Osiris
    Arson
    Phantom (dead was a towny)
    CountDankula
    Tyrsis
    Lain
    Jesterawx
    PhoenixxX151Xx

I think I got everyone, note however that many will die from inactivity at the end of this day
  • edited June 2014
    Vote changed ::edit
  • edited June 2014
    It's funny because I did get Darius killed last round when he was RR by kidnapping him non-stop.

He didn't actually die by my kidnapping but it drew so much attention that he was killed off.
  • It did draw the attention of like 100 people
  • Been 12hrs lets end it
  • CoryNewb for mayor

not that good has a chance in hell at winning now... i cant tell when night is night and day is day...
  • lynch rohan. and rohan mayor
  • lynch PhoenixX151Xx; Tyrsis Mayor

I hope Pie runs my campaign for mayor. I'm good at making teams lose, so I should be mayor. I voted Phoenix because he is new and quiet and probably bad. Rohan is obviously not bad.
  • What about me :(
  • I've only been picking and choosing who I decide to read. I'm sure you are a good guy, Darubian!
  • i'm ending it in an hour
  • edited June 2014
    Ty tyr, Lynch withgeld for now, Ty for mayor.
  • Ty for Lynch
  • Can we have a lynch tally before close please?
  • edited June 2014
    No mayor would be had for this day, the votes were much to close on mayor to be of any use....

However the public forums demanded blood and blood they would have. They grabbed Rohan and brought him up on stage, with a panic Rohan motioned towards the note bcart had made about votes.

I exercise teh power that is mentioned there! And who knows how bcart actually codes stuff i still might die but who cares. Upon closer examination it is revealed that votes are a bit more confusing than people think.

"Tyrsis Pheonix up here now" confused they both walked up on stage. "You guys are deader than dead now" And with a lever pull Tyrsis the new vigilante and Pheonix the townsman was killed.

The note drifted down, and revealed that the person who is tied for second or if there is a tie for second would be put to death. BCART BE Praised

Tyrsis the vigilante is dead now
    Pheonix townsman dead
    Night starts
  • Shocking!
  • edited June 2014
    Lol, HELL YEAH
  • Kill darubian he must be bcart

• I'm not! We all know I'm smarter than something dumb like that.
  • CLAP CLAP CLAP

CLAP CLAP CLAP
  • I dunno, that sounds like something bcart would come up with, hell, era of lateness?
  • Someone just kill me,

no time for this
  • I feel like we are killing ourselves out of this game. If you guys