Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Forums Werewolf town wins somehow

Comments

• No vores past here are counted story coming
  • Pie for mayor; Loafery for lynch

Make this peasant proud, pie!
  • Pies hard work had payed off he was where he had never been before at the top of the sk heirarchy. "Today is a special day pie for everyone" he shouted.

He turned toward tmonsta and pointed at him "except for this man who loves cookies he must die" and with a pie move he mysticided and broke tmonstas back. Tmonsta however shifted and changex to reveal a zeal another member ofcmsz.

tldr:
    Dole the zeal ability is lynched
    pie is mayor

night two go
  • I'm so good I managed to get into the narrow window of no voting.

Take notes, people.
  • Night 2 wtf happened to day?
  • I woke up so late today. -_- Bummer.
  • I'm confused
  • End night already
  • Well we are on night 2 ya know only bren night an hour
  • Damn, Missed day. Oh well, next time lol. Been busy anyways.
  • I was talking to bcart lol
  • it's bcart, never expect bcart to read anything!
  • A whole day I think, I swear I went to bed last night an it was only night 1
  • means you're not really following the thread and just checking the title changes for day/night actions
  • Ok so I am new to this WW thing. Any advice on who to Seer and/or Protect? Im thinking of Seer myself and.. is it the very active one you worry about or the not so active ones? Active.. gotta Seer Unreliable, not so active... TheJoker or...?
  • Ur playing dumb or we elected the worst person for mayor
  • we elected the worst person for mayor
  • epic ww plays this round...for pros only lol
  • I hope so, last one blew ass chunks :(
  • Yes with a side of stiff sausage
    Thats my wife and daughter.
    i'm sure he's counting on it
  • er....
    I was the first to die :(
  • I'm the best member of team evil.
  • Seriously... N.E.V.E.R. played a WW
  • You're off to a good start then. One time I killed my own team and lost the game. Another time I pointed fingers at everyone and got too many people killed and lost the game. Speak to me if you want to lose the game.
  • I am a little late but I feel like pie should get my vote for mayor
  • The night was dark and dull, the public forums were abuzz with how crappy all the ALs were now adays and how meadows couldn't even fight herself. Little did they know a lot was stirring under the surface.

Unreliable set out from his house with his plan well put in his head. For he was Tyrsis the greatest vigilante ever to live and he knew what he would do he would kill Shining. He came upon shining scratching on the surface of the forums trying to make a correction to some mistake nobody could see. "your time here is up shining meet your maker" and with a pull of the trigger Unreliable (Tyrsis ability) shot Shining dead....but what was this on shining shirt, a sticker that said Hi my name is Damdred the forum mod.

With a feeling of dread in his stomach unreliable headed for the door only to be confronted by Darius and Barricade, for ruining my kingdom Tyrsis you are dead. And they killed him.

Pie made his way to his friend thejokers house, and he knew what he had to do he had to kill Joker because he was csmz he knew it. So he kicked the door in to find Thejoker hovering over his inventions. He knew what he had done but it was to late TheJoker the mages ability was dead

As he turned to leave the real evil was waiting on him...csmz was there and he was dead.

Bcart announced in the morning a bonus to voteing would be had so hae fun with it.

Shining aka Damdred die by Tyrsis
    TheJoker aka Mages die by Skydragon
    Unreliable aka Tyrsis is killed by Darius and Barricade
    Pie aka Skydragon is killed by CMSZ
    Bcart makes a round bonus
    INvention is handed over to the person
    New Vigilantes are chosen
  • (If you are running for Mayor, inbox me and I will run your Campaign from the grave lol)
  • Mayor loafery