Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Forums Werewolf town wins somehow

Comments

• loaf, what do you think of what i said back then?
  • thats...lol, so much effort...
    Is that a vote for change my fellow PF'er? Is that a vote for... Pie and a vote to Lynch TMonsta?
  • (Btw.. dont you guys love my new Avy?)
  • Yes with a side of stiff sausage
    Thats my wife and daughter.
    i'm sure he's counting on it
  • i vote pie's daughter for mayor!
  • only a baddie would want mayor ts bad

• but we need a mayor, and we need to find out a way to use his powers efficiently, you're being speechy, help me think of something lol.

to be more precise, we need to work with the mayor in a manner that it wont matter if he's good or chaotic
  • 2 Hours till update
  • good luck counting unbolded votes :P
  • edited June 2014
  • I'm not buffering reading the shit that isn't bonded.

Lynch dole

No mayor
  • Gotta admit for my first ever WW... Im getting into the spirit of things :-)
  • ok this is me procrastinating on skpfs:

We mayor pie get him to seer someone, the players who are playing the roles of damdred and dole use their mod powers to end night time prematurely right after pie has seered someone.

If he is bad we lynch him.

If he is good even so pie declares him good and he will be the next mayor. Inventor gives him a bot that will protect him from death once. Next mayor seers and so on.

mayor pie

tl;dr turn me mafakz
  • Im new so... isnt mayor elected until killed?
  • loaf, i dont think anyone has the power to cut the night (though i have no idea what bcart power is)

also, damdred and dole powers are only at day...

gotta ask, are you playing the same WW as the rest of us?:P
  • oh then bcart can cut the night short so only mayor can act and the baddies cant kill him
  • ok, this puts us on next day, mayor will call whoever he saw? how can we trust him?

what if we always hold tied lynch votes and have the population pick one, and the mayor pick another?

then mayor chooses who to die...but i fear there arent enough ppl to make this work for enough days lol
  • i'm sure mayor is for only a day (at most, rip mages :( )
  • i know pie is good because he is one of the damdred dole duo. I'm damdred and he is dole.
    i'm sure he's counting on it
    Except my daughter is 2 and my wife only has sex on Saturdays and every other Friday which is kinda ironic cause those are my paydays... I brought up that coincidence once and didnt have sex that Friday so I never said anything again...
  • i better write this down for the future... "never relate money to sex with my wife (or whoever is with me)"
  • I thought revealing roles is against the rules? And now that Im outted... what does that do for me?
  • i better write this down for the future... "never relate money to sex with my wife (or whoever is with me)"
    Great rule to follow if you want to keep having sex with that person. Of course on my paydays me and the wifey go out and get drunkish so... maybe I look better later in the evening or something. 17.5yrs we've been together and coming up on our 17yr Anniversary (July 20th)
  • oh god, this mayor is definitely using town's money on his celebration...lol
  • edited June 2014
    (I am Pie and I approve this message, paid for by the commitee to elect Pie for Mayor. I am a Paid Non-Attorney Spokesman)

Have you ever been laying in bed naked, eating cheese and wanted to communicate with your brothers and sisters on SKPFs, but the computer is in the other room and your laptop got tossed in the toilet by another dissatisfied girl? Well @Dariuz 's House of Cheese and Cell Phones, they are working on a prototype of a device called a "Smart Phone". This Smart Phone will have access to many new items including, but not limited to:

Game Applications (Applications will henceforth be referred to as Apps)
    Music Download Apps
    Flashlight App
    Texting Apps
    FACEBOOK App
    Twitter App
    Text Message Apps
    Touch Screens with On Screen Keyboards
    WiFi Capabilities
    and most of all INTERNET ACCESS giving you complete access to the SKPFs.

Pie has secured complete rights to a contract to continue funding on the project with the access to purchase these Smart Phones at a severely discounted price being given all of the SKPF Community. A Vote for Pie as Mayor will allow these products to be manufactured and enable you to check on your Community right after having sex, while at a party (so that you can drink more and pretend to enjoy the company of people in real life), or even WHILE DRIVING

Please enter your votes for Mayor and when you do..

VOTE Pie for Mayor

• pie for mayoe

How could u not
  • Pie for mayor

At this point hell id vote for you for real mayor
  • just in case i get mod killed for not doing a proper vote lol

pie for mayor