Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public Forums Werewolf town wins somehow

Comments

• edited June 2014
    but still, way to kill the guy that mod'd the previous ww wonderfully, and was anxious to play a role, before day1 ends
  • whats the vote so far?
  • Days over night is on
  • edited June 2014
    but still, way to kill the guy that mod'd the previous ww wonderfully, and was anxious to play a role, before day1 ends
    Yup that's what I did to ixta. Way to go dharma
  • edited June 2014
    gg guys

Can't say I'm surprised about what just happened. Two good guys died on Day 1? Probably a new record there considering we normally either lynch no-one or go full-blown retard and lynch a good player every damn time.
  • edited June 2014
    Oops better not attempt this game again... - As I still do not understand what I just did wrong after this catastrophic event....
  • dharma, leroy power is one i'd use to save someone i think is a good guy but is about to get lynched, or make sure a bad guy dies
  • You killed the seer you moron... Instead of actually thinking it through you did something rash just because you were butthurt over something mages said. Next time try thinking logically i thought thats how this game was supposed to be played... guess i was wrong
  • actually, phoenix, doing something stupid out of sheer emotion is pretty much what at least one person would do in a real WW game...
  • actually, phoenix, doing something stupid out of sheer emotion is pretty much what at least one person would do in a real WW game...
    Lol ok does it usually screw people this bad?
  • I've fucked a game the same way, hence why the role is named after me. I took out an inventor though.
    Lol ok does it usually screw people this bad?
    only in movies haha
  • Dharma don't shy away from playing. Shit happens. Everyone that has played vigilante can agree they have killed plenty of good Guys before.
  • vigilantes has so much innocent's blood in their hands its almost not even funny
  • Funny thing is that if Mages were bad, we'd be praising Dharma right now, lol.
  • Funny thing is that if Mages were bad, we'd be praising Dharma right now, lol.
    Dharma for mayor! We would cry (even though he would be dead because he's Leroy)
  • I blame confusing data I received at round start lol... :-/

@Damdred
  • Inventor make all seeing oracle stat!
  • So are all these people gonna get mod-killed for talking at night? o_o
  • Well, since the person running the WW is a mod and can close his own thread if he doesn't want night talking... I doubt it.
  • he just wants ppl dying ¬¬
  • Nope, just wanted to know if I should delete my comment XD
  • turn me plz i have an important role!
  • sure would be nice to have a seer so we could see what your role is....
  • good job, shining, killed the thread
  • edited June 2014
    im an evil pf cmszes
  • are we in night right now, we need a bolded indication from the mod!
  • oh nvm I missed it, I see it now xD
  • edited June 2014
    I think Damdred is dead. This is long ass 12 hour night. OH UNLESS THE BCART DECIDED IT WILL LAST FOREVER! BWAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

@Bcartfall is a dick.

He is calling it a late round start.
  • LOUD NOISES!